100k/Christmas Special (Lemon 🍋)

Okay look I'm not an expert at writing lemons okay nor do I want to be but I made a bet to one of my friends that if I got to 100k I'd write a lemon and well here I am, you guys can skip this if you want, it may only be brought up like a little bit but nothing important so yeah have fun because I literally couldn't stop laughing making this chapter.

------

Y/N POV

I feel myself start to stir awake and then I immediately jolt myself forward. Look around then I'm in a house, a fairly cozy house at that. I look next to me in bed and I see some familiar cat ears and black hair.

Y/N: Blake?

She starts to move around a bit, but eventually he wakes up and looks at me.

Blake: Yeah Y/N

I look at her in bed and she looks older, like around 10 years older and then I look down and I also look older and bigger.

Y/N: What am I doing here?

Blake: What do you mean, you're in our house in bed with me.

Something's not adding up, I was just fighting Raven a few minutes ago.

Blake: Did you have that dream again? The one when you were fighting Raven.

Y/N: Yeah sorry.

Blake: Don't worry about ever since those days we haven't been the same, we lost so much.

Then like a flood of pain, I just suddenly know everything about the now. Me and Blake are married and we have a kid named Qrow after my dad.

Y/N: Yeah we really have, at least we still have each other though right?

Blake: (Chuckles) Of course, I don't ever want to leave your side.

Y/N: And I don't wanna leave yours, (Sigh) I'll get up and make breakfast for Qrow.

Blake: Thanks Y/N, also remember Ruby and Yang are going to babysit Qrow for today since we're planning to go out and can't just leave him here.

Y/N: That's fine.

Blake: Alright, well can you make breakfast for Qrow.

Y/N: Yeah don't worry about it, you can sleep for a bit longer if you want.

Blake: Thanks Y/N (Yawn) I'm just so tired.

Y/N: It's alright don't even worry about it.

I give her a peck on the cheek and head out to make Qrow some breakfast. I go over to the kitchen and cook up some eggs and bacon with biscuits and gravy. I finish making breakfast and call Qrow down to eat. He stumbles down the stairs and heads over to me. Sometimes I forget how much he looks like me and my dad. He has dark red eyes and pitch black hair, but he also has the cutest cat ears ever.

Y/N: Hey Qrow breakfast is ready.

Qrow: Thanks Papa.

Y/N: No problem kid.

After Qrow finished his breakfast, I made breakfast for Blake and I and it was just around the same thing you know the usual. After our breakfast I heard a knock on our door. I go over to the door and open, I see Ruby at the door with a massive smile on her face.