Klara.....

Y/N POV

Klara that name. I remember she used to be my friend that was until she betrayed me! I loved her like there was no tomorrow, but all good things must come to an end for me right? I just wish things could be different. I exit the arena since the battle is going to take place tomorrow afternoon. I was at my last step out of the arena when I heard a voice.

???: Y/N?!

Y/N: Yeah that-UGH!

I look behind me and there she is Klara with her pink hair and purple eyes. She's hugging me so tight I can barely breathe.

Klara: It's been so long how have you been!? I see you have unlocked your semblance?! Oh did you get adopted!

Y/N: Let go!

Klara: Ohh sorry!

Y/N: So let me ask you a question why do you care?

Klara: Because I'm your friend!?

Y/N: Oh oh that's rich! Don't you remember the last words you said to me. " Why would I ever be around a worthless person like you." And no I did not unlock my semblance that kick was just because I have dust in my boots!

Klara: I i-um- see you still remember that huh. I'm sorry.

Y/N: Yeah I remember because I thought you you said you were going to be with me forever huh where did that go straight in the trash with every other person I had trust with!

Klara: (Sobbing) I'm sorry I'm sorry please forgive me!

She then collapses on the ground and the rain starts to fall she keeps saying the same things over and over again that she's sorry I-I don't know what to believe anymore it seems so genuine yet I just can't trust her but for whatever reason I can't hate her I try so hard but I can't.

Y/N: Y-you need to get ready for the match tomorrow.

Klara: I-I-I'm sorry!(she collapses on the ground)

I don't know why but it was like my body moved on its own and I crutch down and started to comfort her. She cried into my chest like if her life depended on her after a while she stopped I looked at her and she was fast asleep.

Y/N: (Sigh) I guess she was tired, well I can't just leave her here so...... I guess I'll run to hotel room for the night.

???: That won't be necessary.

Y/N: H-Honey!

Honey: How have you been doing! I haven't seen you in years!

Y/N: I've been......... Fine to say the least.

???: I see you've gotten stronger as well!

Y/N: Mustard-sensei! (I bow down)

Mustard: At ease I am no longer you Sensei anyways.

Y/N: S-sorry just a habit.

Mustard: Well get that fixed as well as did you fix your muttering?!

Y/N: SORRY! I didn't get it fixed, but I have to go soon since I have a match tomorrow

Honey: Well goodbye for now, as well you haven't seen a tall person with grey hair and gray pants with her?

Y/N: No I didn't see anybody with her.

Honey: That's weird because he's usually around her since that is her boyfriend?

Mustard: (whispering to me) Too be honest I wish it was you instead.

Y/N: (blushing) WHAT!? I-um-don't.

Mustard: Hahahaha! Your face was priceless.... Well we must be off!

Y/N: S-see ya hopefully we'll talk more tomorrow

Honey: Of course we will!

I had towards the hotel room I've been renting since Raven gave me some money so I wouldn't have to live with Qrow. I enter my room and sit down straight on the bed and take out my notebook.

Y/N: (Sigh) let's see what do I have on Klara.

_______________________________________________________

💜Klara💜

Semblance: Poison Touch (if she touches you your aura will get poisoned then you. She can change the potency of the poison as well.)

Effects of Poison: At fist it will just do damage on your aura and depending on the potency is how fast it will go down, after the aura is the actual person at first they will start to get drowsy then a pain will come it's slowly starts to grow after a bit. It is unknown if it can kill someone but it can surely knock someone out.

Fighting Styles

Hand to Hand: Since she was trying to by Mustard she adopted most of his techniques, but from what I've seen she uses her fists more often than her legs and is it vulnerable when the opponent is faster than her. She is also vulnerable since she actually has to getting near you to poison you, unless her weapon has poison in it, which is unknown at this time.

Weapon: Royal Toxins

(Go check out Denal CC1010 for more cool weapons)

It is a semi-automatic pistol that can fire normal rounds or charged rounds with dust. It has a knife attached to it so it can go into closer range as well the knife can change into a sword with the power of dust, with the evidence I've gathered is highly plausible that it is least with her own poison and her rounds are laced with poison.

Weaknesses/Things To Improve

She obviously has the weakness of not using her legs as much if she can she should use every part of her body. It would also be better to have an item equipped for more stealthy deals like a sniper. It would be extremely effective and deadly. So far what I know her hand to hand needs just a tiny bit of work on faster timing and more defense. She as well needs to be mobile, having something you can trap an opponent with would be extremely beneficial towards her semblance. If she's going to be a huntress I recommend stepping out of the spotlight her pink hair and outfit could easily give your position away in a fight, more lightweight tactical armor would be a great asset towards her.
_______________________________________________________

Y/N: Well at least I know what I'm up against (Yawn)  man it's getting late I better go to sleep.

With that I drifted into the night thinking of tomorrow I must win to prove all those who have died of me to prove all those who have betrayed me and said I would be nothing!