Falling Apart

Y/N POV

Today was a pretty normal day, nothing was out of the ordinary and the day flew by like normal, I was at my dorm late at night just listening to some music and relaxing, I then get a call from Ozpin.

Y/N: Yes Ozpin?

Ozpin: I think you should see this.

He sends me footage of a what looks like to be some kind of huge robot running across the highways and team RWBY trying to fight it.

Y/N: Alright Ozpin I'm on it.

Ozpin: Good Make sure they think I never knew and you just got it from the new.

Y/N: Yes Ozpin.

Ozpin: Good.

He hangs up and I look at my palms for a few seconds.

Y/N: THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

I the grab my boots and use the gravity dust to propel me at high speeds and after a while I find them and I land right in front of them with a loud boom.

Blake: Y/N!?

Roman: Mother of God why can't I just get my way for once.

I look at the robot and realized Roman was in it. I immediately run towards it.

Weiss: Is he insane!

Roman immediately tries to hit me away but I jump over the arm. I run up the arm and look exactly where the cockpit was and jumped up and got some momentum and tried to kick it. It didn't budge, so I jumped off of it and hit one of the joints with an ice dust, it seemed to make it slow down by quite a lot. I have an idea.

Y/N: Weiss, Ruby use your ice dust to create a mist around us and then aim for the joints when you have a chance, Blake go around Roman and inflict small amounts of damage around him and basically annoy the shit out of him, Yang, you and me are gonna try and take out his limbs. YOU FUCKERS GOT IT!

RWBY: YES SIR!

They start doing what they supposed to do, me and yang see an opportunity and together we take out a limb from the robot. We keep going around it making sure we're not caught and obliterated. With all of us doing something and attacking it Roman has a hard time keeping up, I go up and hit it again in the cockpit, but he flings me off, I shoot a dust bullet at the back of the robot and it shakes it extremely violently, I realize that's the weak spot of the entire thing.

Y/N: YANG GRAB ON TO MY HAND AND I'M GOING TO LAUNCH YOU AT THE BACK OF THE MECH!

Yang: OKAY!

She grabs onto my hand and I jump up into the air and use dust bullets to spin me around in the air gaining huge amounts of momentum I then throw yang at hit and the entire thing with a blaze of glory breaks into a million pieces. I land on to the ground and see him just standing there, I go and launch myself At him. He blocks me kicks, but I eventually get the upper hand, he tries to blast me back but I jump into the air and use the gravity dust to a lunch myself back at him kicking him hard. He flies back but before I could do anything.

Roman: Well I would just love to die by your hands today, but I have some more important things to do, so neo as if you'd please.