Forgiveness, Love And Moving On

Y/N POV

I put on my suit and headed towards the auditorium where the dance was going to be held, while on my way there I saw Ren, Jaune and Kai.

Y/N: Well well well, you guys look pretty good.

Ren: Same to you my friend.

Jaune: Thank you.

Kai: Thanks dude.

Jaune: Hey we should slow walk to the dance it would look so cool.

Y/N: No no absolutely not that is the most dumb idea I have ever heard and I will not-

They fucking made me, and Jaune recorded the entire thing. If he wasn't such a good person I would rip him to shreds.

We got to the dance site and I saw a stage with Weiss on there.

Blake: Y/N!

Y/N: Blake, wow you look amazing....

Blake: You look handsome in that suit.

Y/N: (Blushing) W-wow thanks.

Soon more and more people started to flood in and the auditorium was almost full it was decorated pretty nicely and it had fog machines.

Weiss: Ahem thank you all for coming to the dance and before we begin we have a message from our team leader Ruby Rose.

Ruby: Hey everyone! Um I would like to dedicate this song to Y/N Branwen My cousin.

A sad tune of Music starts to play, and Ruby starts to sing. Her voice is like no other and I could feel the regret and sadness. Everyone is looking at me and soon enough tears start to fall down my own eyes. It's been hard having no family only your father. My mom is piece of shit and Yang I just can't bring myself to forgive or forget. Klara hurt me at my absolute lowest. Ruby she shot me and she'd almost killed me, but she was manipulated by Yang to do so. She never really knew what she was doing. While she was singing I could see her eyes Start to water.

She soon finishes her song and almost breakdowns in tears.

Ruby: Y/N I'm sorry I hurt in a way you'll never be the same and I don't expect you to forgive me, but I just wanted to say how much I regret everything I did to make your life worse than it already was. I'm so sorry Y/N.....

She soon gets of stage and rushes to Yang hugging her she starts crying and Yang starts to comfort her.

Y/N: Ruby....

Ruby: (Crying) Y/N?

Y/N: Ruby I-I-

Ruby then it looks at me with tears in her eyes and gives me a hug. She buries her head in my chest and starts crying.

Ruby: I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY I WISH I COULD TAKE EVERYTHING BACK I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE-

Y/N: Shhhhh Ruby it's okay.

Ruby: NO IT'S NOT I HURT YOU I ALMOST KILLED YOU!

I start to hug Ruby tightly and slowly pat her head.