Conflicts

Y/N POV

After the talk with Ozpin and Qrow scolding me for doing something so reckless. I sat down at my bed back home and took out my notebook. I started writing down the weaknesses of Pyrrha. After a while my dad called me downstairs.

Y/N: Hey dad what do you need?

Qrow: Look I know with you celebrating your victory and all I wouldn't want to ruin the mood but I invited your mother over for dinner.

Y/N: What.....

Qrow: Look I know she abandoned you and that God awful orphanage to have to understand that she is-

Y/N: That she is what!? She abandoned me and I know for a fact that she had any conscious mind when she did that!

Qrow: I know! It's just if you could forgive a drunk bastard like me why can't you forgive her.

Y/N: Dad she cheated on you how could you ever possibly want me to forgive her.

Qrow: I was drunk all the time that's no way to be in a relationship.

I was about a retaliate back when the doorbell rang. Dad went to get it and it was her.

Qrow: Voilet

Voilet: Qrow.

Qrow: Well... Dinner's ready.

Dad showed her to the table and we started to eat it was pure silence I didn't want to talk to her and I don't think she wanted to talk to me.

Qrow: So Y/N how do you feel about going to Beacon.

Y/N: I can't wait! This is what I've been hoping for my entire life ever since they look down upon me.

Qrow: Well I'll know you'll do great!

Voilet: So Y/N Who was that girl you were talking to?

Y/N: Klara? She's um well I guess you would call her my ex-best friend?

Voilet: It seems you two have a history.

Y/N: Yeah we do, but it's one I won't go in to detail.

Voilet: But why?

Y/N: Because it's like telling a stranger your entire backstory.

Voilet: But I'm your mother.

Y/N: I know that but I've only known you for 2 days tell me even if you are my mother you are a stranger to me. I barely know anything about you only about that argument you and my dad had.

Voilet: I-um-that's not-

Y/N: Look I was abandoned at birth you should know because it was you who abandoned me. Don't you think I would have some resentment because you did this to me. My life was a living hell I have scars around my body. Then I grew up with this defect I don't have Aura I don't have a semblance. I HAD NOTHING! SO DON'T THINK YOU'RE ENTITLED TO MY PAST!

Voilet: What about your cousins!? Don't they care for you!?

Y/N: HAHAHA! Do you honestly think they care for me!? The first time I met my cousin which at the time I didn't know she was my cousin I had a face full of bullets and you want to know what my other cousin did she shot me in the gut! The only one who cares is uncle Tai!

Voilet: I'm sorry.

Y/N: I don't care! Sorry it's just a way to make you feel better about yourself! I've seen it first hand it's all the same!

Qrow: Y/N I think that's enough!

Y/N: Sure it is, well I'm going to cool off before a murder happens.

Qrow POV

Ah shit! I should have seen this coming of course this would be a bad idea stupid stupid! I see him put on his shoes and go out the door.

Voilet: Was he always like this?

Qrow: No, the first time I met him he was a kind boy and would apologize even if it wasn't his fault and then something changed it was one night where my two nieces beat him and shot him.

Voilet: What...

Qrow: I know it's hard to believe but it happened. I was devastated couldn't believe what I saw. Since the bullet penetrated his stomach. Soon after that he changed he grew a hard exterior, but I feel he's still in there and he's still a good person.

Voilet: (sigh) I should go.

Qrow: Yeah...

She grabbed her stuff and left my house. I can just hope that Y/N doesn't get into any trouble tonight.