Team Building

Y/N POV

I woke up in the morning and got dressed. I had myself a nice cup of coffee and made myself some eggs. I went to my office to do some paperwork since well being a teacher still requires grading class work and other stuff though at least I get to beat the shit out of them.

I keep working on my paperwork until a knock on my office door interrupts me.

Y/N: Come in!

Ruby: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: The hell are you doing here Ruby? Get the fuck out!

Ruby: Look I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with us and the rest of your team to the docks.

Y/N: You see there are three problems with this the first problem is Yang I don't want to see her I don't want to go near her the next one is Klara again she's can go fuck off, now the last problem is that I have paperwork and unlike you I have to maintain this job.

Ruby: Awww come on, PLEASE!

She try to give me this puppy eyed look just pleading for me to go with her. I of course didn't want any same person would do and push her out of my office.

Ruby: FINE! YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE I HAVE TO GET MY SECRET WEAPON!

Y/N: Uh huh and what would that secret weapon be.

Ruby: Well let's just say I heard from a certain birdie that Blake really wants to see you like really badly. I mean last night I even heard her talking about how much she wants to see you.

Y/N:.... You're lying to me.

Ruby: Maybe, maybe not I guess you'll have to miss your chance to see!

Y/N:......Fine I'll go with you guys.

Ruby: Hehe simp~

I slap her in the back of the head and start to follow her to the docks.

I go and see all of team RWBY and AURA standing and talking at the docks.

Kai: Hey Y/N, how you doing man.

Y/N: Eh I'm all right.

Klara: I'm so glad you're here!

Y/N: Yeah, yeah whatever anyways, Blake how you doing.

Blake: I'm doing good thanks for asking.

Weiss: Ah The vital festival my most favorite time of the year.

Bede: I'd have to agree the culture the food it's all so wonderful! What's not to love about it?

Kai: The hell I've never seen Bede genuinely smile before it's weird as hell.

Ruby: Yeah and Weiss smiling this much just gives me the creeps.

Blake: She just wants to spy on the other people fighting in the tournament.

Weiss: I DO NOT!

Y/N: Why not, get every chance you get to know about your enemy the key to winning any kind of battle is knowing about your their weaknesses their strengths and how to avoid them.