Y/N VS Klara

Y/N POV Dream

I open my eyes and I was back in school. I look to my side and there was Klara. I looked around and it looks like I was in math class.

Teacher: Well class dismissed and remember to do the homework.

I grab my things and walk out of the classroom but when I was in the hallway I was stopped. Two hands grab me and threw me across the ground. I look up and there he was the person who Made my life a living hell!

Bede: Tsk tsk tsk what do we have here?

Y/N: B-Bede!

Bede: Tell me have you been training recently?

Y/N: Of course not!

Bede: Lair! I saw you train with Klara! Now do you remember what liars gets?

Y/N: Please Bede no!

He started beating me with a pulp with his semblance and then he pulled out a switchblade and started to cut me. After a while he left and left me there bloodied and bruised. I start to head out to the woods to start training again I got some bandages that should do for now.

Klara: Someone hurt you again.

Y/N: Klara!

Klara: Why don't you fight back!

Y/N: I can't! Do remember last time I almost got expelled!

Klara:.... Why is life so unfair for you!

Y/N: Sometimes life is just like that.... Hey how about a little spar to cheer you up!

Klara: Okay!

We started The spar and I started by grabbing her arm and flipping all over so she can't poison me. She tries to punch me but I block it and in all in less than 20 minutes I already bring her down to 20% Aura.

Klara: Gah- I can't believe you beat me!

Y/N: Y-yeah me either! Here let me hel-

Klara: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!

Y/N: K-klara!

Klara: WHY WOULD I EVER BE FREIND WITH A USELESS FUCK LIKE YOU!

She runs off. I try to catch up to her but it's no use

Y/N: (crying) Why did I expect anything different! That's it I'm never going to vulnerable ever again!

Y/N POV Dream end

Y/N: AHH!

I take a look around and I'm still in the hotel room. I start to change and remember my dream. That was the day I broke. I started to train even harder than before never letting them get to me ever again. I packed my bags and check out the hotel and head for the stadium. I enter the stadium's locker room and put on my boots and check my dust. I had towards the battlefield and I see her my opponent the last one before I face my final challenge.

Referee: Alright folks today we have our battle Klara  VS Y/N! Now whoever wins this battle we'll have to face the undefeated champion Pyrrha Nikos! The battle starts in 3 2 1 Go!

I instantly run towards her and she grabs her gun and starts shooting at me. I dodge the bullets and kick an ice shots at her and it freezes her arm. She breaks free from the ice but I'm already in front of her and I kick her in the face making her stumble back. She then takes her sword and tries to slash at me but misses all the attacks she's being sloppy.

Y/N: Are you going easy on me!

Klara: ...

Y/N: You are........ HOW DARE YOU! ( I give a right hook to her face) JUST BECAUSE I'M AURALESS DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD GO EASY ON ME! ( I kick her in her gut) I HAVE TRAINED FOR YEARS TO BE STRONG SO I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY (I blast her away with a fire dust shot) AND I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT HARDER THAN THIS BECAUSE YOU FIGHTING LIKE THIS IS A BIGGER JOKE THEN MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA!

Klara: But what IF-

Y/N: Did I stutter!?

Klara: N-no

Y/N: Then fight me with everything you have!

Klara: Okay! I'll prove myself to be your opponent!

She starts picking up the pase and start swinging her sword around dangerously close. I kick her in the stomach but she had one shot in my shoulder. I start to feel sick and nauseous like if I want to throw up!

Klara: I found that my blood possesses the same type of properties as my semblance so I coated in a serum made from my blood.

Of course I should have known this by now! I guess I have to do my final move. In one side of my boots I put gravity dust and then the other I put fire dust. I jumped the sky and start using my gravity dust to spin me in a circle and my fire dust to create a fire tornado. I gather all of the energy in my foot and try to kick her, but she readies her sword to try and attack me. I kick her straight in the face but her sword penetrates my shoulder.

Referee: Well folks after the dust just clears the winner is Y/N!

I stand there shocked with my entire leg filled with burns and a sword in my shoulder. I collapse on the ground from the poison and damages.