First Day On The Job?

Y/N POV

They're standing for half a minute trying to understand the words that he just said.

Ozpin: I know this sounds very brash, but I can assure you that with your skills and with that Keen Eye of yours you can push the students further.

Y/N: (deeper breath) usually I would say to someone like you did your parents drop you as a child because you must be mentally insane to offer me a position like that but since I don't want to be rude someone like you is getting me the chance to stay here I'll put it in some nicer terms. Are you fucking crazy!

Ozpin: You see today you would be observing the students because of that I would have gotten the information that I need to improve them but I started thinking and I think you could push them further as well you will get a nice deal of payment.

Y/N: But don't I have to be a huntsman to I don't know man teach other people to become huntresses and huntsman!

Ozpin: Well we can always just bend the rules it is my school after all.

Y/N: I-I guess I accept.

Ozpin: Good well since you're going to be a teacher you don't need to examine them today, I'll just give you the keys to your office and your classroom so be my guest and look around and familiarize yourself.

He left to do the initiation with the other students so I just looked around and I was wondering something "am I going to be put on a team" since I am a teacher after all which again I still have to wrap my mind around because I'm 15.

Eventually he called me back again into the auditorium or they were announcing their teams.

Ozpin: Now for our final team. This team will be a bit different since much would be their leader is now a teacher, so too compensate for this I will have a co-leader Kai Shinso. You Shinso will be the co-leader to team Aura.

Kai: And the leader?

Ozpin: Y/N Branwen.

Everybody's jaw dropped. A 15-year-old was going to be teaching them how to fight to kill and how to be a huntsman. The silence was deafening that was until one person spoke up. It was a voice I never wanted to hear again.

Bede: No way in hell am I going to be taught anything from that useless-

Yang: He's not useless!

Ruby: Yeah!

Bede: Ugh and who are you?

Yang/Ruby: We're his family!

Bede: Family? Ha don't make me laugh the last time I checked he was a little orphan and I doubt anyone would ever want him.

Yang's hair set of blaze and her eyes turned red. She was starting to approach him but I put my hand on her shoulder and made her look at me.

Y/N: Yang. This isn't your fight so stay out of my business.

Bede: So the little shi-

I got behind him and knocked him out quickly. I would have broken his nose and maybe a couple of bones but his voice was too damn annoying.

Y/N: This should be a lesson to all of you. You want to be like him then you're going to suffer like him. I will not tolerate you disrespecting me if it comes down to it I will fight you. I'm not going to be your average teacher blood will be spilled and you will train so hard you'll forget how to even relax. I will mold you to be the best that there is out there.