Father And Son Reunited

Y/N POV

It's been a couple of hours and my team is getting close to their next fight. I decided to go and take a stroll. That's when I hear a familiar voice.

Qrow: I saw that big ship of yours I guess you're here too?

I see he's talking to Winter Schnee Wiess's older sister that went into the army. Weiss tends to talk about her a bit.

Winter: I'm standing right before you.

Qrow: So it would seem.

Winter: You do realize that you destroyed Atlas property?

Qrow: Oh I'm sorry I mistook this for some kind of..... sentient garage.

Winter: I don't have time for your immature games…Qrow.

Weiss: You two know each other?

Qrow: Geez, you Atlas specialists think you're so special, don't you?

Winter: It's in the name

Qrow: Well, you know what you really are? A bunch of sellouts. Just like your boss.

Winter: I'm not sure what you think you're implying, but I've heard enough!

Qrow: Oh I heard, too. I heard ol' Ironwood finally turned his back on Ozpin.

Weiss: Ozpin?

Winter: (shoves Weiss aside) Weiss, it's time for you to go.

Weiss: What-

Qrow: Listen to big sister, Weiss. She'll protect you. Just like Atlas is going to protect all of us, huh?

Winter: If you won't hold your tongue, then I will gladly remove it for you! (draws her sword)

Qrow: Alright then... (slicks back hair) Come take it.

A fight soon starts to take place and a crowd starts to form around the fight. Ruby then enters the crowd.

Ruby: What's happening?

Weiss: Some crazy Drunk guy is fighting my sister!

Ruby: Who would do such a thing! Oh that's my uncle Qrow!

Y/N: That's my Dad! Kick her ass Qrow!

Weiss: Teach him Respect winter!

My father is holding back a lot. I can tell he's not even close to being serious! He's so fucking cool! Soon enough the fight starts to come to a close with my dad standing there and taunting her. She fires herself forward before a voice can be heard.

Ironwood: SCHNEE!

Winter: General Ironwood Sir!

Ironwood: What in the world do you think you're doing?

Winter: He started the altercation, sir!

Qrow: That's actually not true, she started it.

Y/N: Ahem! I can back that up. I saw the entire thing.

Qrow: Y/N….

Winter: And who are you?

Qrow: He's Y/N Branwen My son.

Ironwood: Did you start the fight Winter?

Winter:....

Ironwood: And what are you doing here Qrow!

Qrow: I could be asking you the same thing.

Ironwood: I-

Ozpin: Now, now, everyone. (intervening beside Glynda Goodwitch) There is a sanctioned fight happening just around the corner at the Colosseum, that I can assure you has better seats... and popcorn