Winning My Way Into Beacon Part 1

Today was the day, the day where I have to beat Noah and Yang to even think about getting into the tournament and then after that I have to win the tournament in Vale to get into the place of my dreams Beacon Academy. I know what Noah's semblance is it's erasure. He can erase someone's semblance just by looking at them but if he blinks the effect is over. Luckily I don't have a semblance, but that's not the only thing that makes him horrifying he also has a binding cloth that can wrap around you and immobilize you as well as throw you around like a rag doll.

Qrow: Hey kid are you all right?

Y/N: I was thinking about the tournaments that we have today and how to beat my first opponent.

Qrow: Look you still need to worry I know you got this if you faced Yang and one you can face this guy.

Y/N: Ah but that's where you're wrong he plays with cunning not force, you can punch as hard as you want but if the hits don't land there's no point. That's how I fight so it's a little scary knowing that he fights the same way but there should be a good learning experience.

Qrow: Wow have you been keeping notes on him?

Y/N: Yeah... I have notes on everyone even you and Uncle Tai.

Qrow: At at least you're preparing for the future when you have to fight someone getting good Intel is a good way to survive. Having a plan against someone really helps in battle you can strategize find their weaknesses and exploit them, but remember this in a real fight it doesn't matter how honorable you are it won't change the fact that you're fighting to survive not to show off and all that crap. Play dirty, exploit weaknesses, and most importantly be efficient. Don't just stand there and think you won you have to know you won. You fight until the end.

Y/N: Yeah thanks Dad I hope you'll be cheering for me.

Qrow: Oh I'll be cheering for you all right.

Time skip

I was in school and it looks like they already said everything up for the tournament today. I was told I have to go to the locker room to suit up and fight. I went to the locker room and I saw Noah.

Y/N: Hey looks like we have to fight, I hope the best fighter wins (I extend my hand to shake his)

Noah: I don't care I'll win for my family and for my friends, so just know I will win because I fought tooth and nail to get here. You're probably someone who trained their entire life and in they're a nice house. You don't know what it's like living out in the world .

Y/N: I see we have a cocky one now don't we. I'll tell you this one thing if you think I haven't seen the horrors of this world you're sadly mistaken whatever you have gone through will never be the same thing that I have gone through you will never endure the pain I have went through. I hope to see you on the ground knocked out by the end of this to show you a lesson.

Noah: Tch sure.

I grabbed my gear and walk into the arena prepare to teach that bastard a lesson. And why he should never judge a book by their cover.

Qrow: Ok fighters get ready. The fight is starting in 3....2....1 GO!

I start charging at him since he's about to throw his binding cloth. I did this so I can close the ground between us and you'll have a harder time launching his weapon on me. He made a mistake though since he launched it right now I can just grab it and pull it towards me and punch him right in the face. I do that and he stumbles back a little bit surprised.

I than start doing a flurry of kicks towards him. While he still recovering but he uses his weapon to tie around my foot tripping me. I get back up but he punches me right in the face then pulls me back and does it again repeatedly. He's about to do it again but I duck and headbutt him right in the nose and he loosens his tight on his weapon and with that I kick him in the stomach sending him back.

I then see him smirking I look around me and he's got me trapped he has one of his pieces of cloth around my stomach and my arm. He then starts to throw me around like a rag doll. He stops for a while to say something.

Noah: Why are you holding back you're not even using your semblance! I thought you wanted to teach me a lesson this is pathetic.

I don't say anything but I came up with a plan.

Noah: Not going to say anything you really are pathetic! I'm going to end this right now!

He's about to do one big yank but I start running towards them at full speed. He doesn't have enough time to yank me away so I headbutt him then with my other arm grab his arm and force it around his back. He flips over evading my attempts to capture him but he took too long and I escaped out of his bind.

I then start going on the offensive with a bunch of kicks. I can feel him getting more tired so I decide to finish this with all my might. I can come straight up and at this point he's off the ground before he can touch the ground I jump up and kick him straight back down making a crater around him. He tries to get up but I just kick him back down and shatter his aura.

Qrow: The winner is Y/N Branwen!

With that the crowd cheers in my victory but it's not over yet I still have to face HER.