Hangout

Blake POV

I woke up and got dressed, and started to head towards Y/N's class, after a while the bell rang and everyone was where they were supposed to be.

Y/N: As some of you know, some students of mine snuck out last night and performed let's say some vigilante duty, before you ask I'm not going to tell you who it is because they know who they are. Though because of that I have decided to do a special lesson today.

Oh no is he going to fight us again, I looked around me and everyone's face was pale.

Y/N: Well come with me we're going to take a little hike.

We have our weapons and start to go on a hike to the emerald Forest. After a couple hours of hiking a thick fog sets in and Infront if us is a graveyard.

Kai: Uh Y/N why are we at a grave site.

Y/N: It's not just any grave site it's the graves of some of the best huntresses and huntress men in history. But they were all legends who saved people and put their lives at risk just to save one more life. I'm showing this to show you that this job isn't a cake walk. You aren't invincible, at any second you could end up like one of these Graves. That's why I need you to take precaution in what you do, I know sometimes you can't sometimes it's not a choice I know, but still limit how much of those encounters you get. Train hard, so you always be there to save another life to help another person and to be there for someone.

Bede: Of course out of anyone here you'd know what it's like to live with risk you Aura-less bastard.

Y/N: You're right I do know what it's like to live with risk, I can't protect myself with some magical force field or some magical power but I can still protect myself I've trained and broken my body past its limits so I could be up to par, no better than you.

Bede: Better than me Tch you could only wish.

Y/N: If you want to fight me I'll be glad to take on anyone of you.

Bede: Heh I guess I'll show you my power you freak.

Yang: Leave him alone, You asshole!

Y/N: Yang! Stand Down.

Yang: No! I'm not going to just stand around while he talks shit about you.

Ruby: Yeah we're family Y/N!

Y/N: I don't need you to fight for me! I'm more than capable of taking him myself don't you dare underestimate me.

Bede: Tch whore.

Y/N: What'd you say?

Bede: You heard me.

Y/N: Let's move away from the grave site I don't want to destroy a piece of important property.

Bede: Whatever.

Before they could go on and fight I see Klara go up to Y/N and him being annoyed as usual but before he could go Klara pecks him on the cheek and he looked dazed by it.

Blake: That bitch....

Yang: Well go fight for him!

Blake: What!?

Yang: Common you want him right.

A slight blush came on to my face.

Blake: I-I guess...

Yang: Then go get him tiger!

I start to walk up to him.

Y/N: If you're going to tell me if I need help just beat it.