Stakeout

'trying to determine what he is here for. I know that S.H.I.E.L.D is watching me. I want them to, my mission depends on it.'

Natasha POV

"Hey Cap" Tony said through the comms

"Yes Tony" he responded

"Your friend has been spotted"

"I can see that thank you Tony, anything else"

"Yes as a matter of fact, one more thing. Actually I think I'm above saying it"

"Um Ok then-"

"Wait no I'm not" stated Tony as he cut Cap off "I told you so"

"All done there Tony?"

"For now yes, thank you"

I know something is wrong, I can feel it, I have seen her before I'm sure of it. "Has anyone managed to find a clear shot of her face?" I asked

"Nothing on the cameras but Cap's agent friend was supposed to get a photo but he was spotted, you shouldn't have sent him in" said Tony

"Tony-" said Cap

"What I'm just saying"

"If you two would just stop, you can argue later" I said because other wise they might never stop. 

"Ugh fine, can we go in?" Tony asked

"In a few minutes if needed" Cap responded. 

Madeline's POV

The man here is proof that I caught S.H.I.E.L.D's attention. Perfect. But seeming as he's is here, why not have a little fun. "Sir, what does that mean" I asked pointing to the S.H.I.E.L.D crest. 

"This is the logo of the people I work with" he responded with the slightest hesitation.

"Who are they?"

"They are a Strategic Logistics Division"

"Cool, is it fun to work for them?"

"Yes I get to lots of different things"

As we were talking I slowly reached for his gun, I did say I was going to have my gun didn't I?

"Okay then" I know switched to a more accusing tone "Now that we have got the lying out of the way, do you care to share who you really are?" I said whilst gradually raising the gun up with the slightest trace of a smirk appearing on my face.