Arrival in Sokovia

Pietro POV

My sister and I followed the rest of them onto their jet. I disagree with how Ultron is going about doing things but I still do not like, nor trust Tony Stark. I agree with him on that.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Came the command from Captain America. Same they didn't think like that a few years ago.

Upon hearing that command though, I raced into a nearby police station desperate to warn people so they could have a chance of survival. "We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" I shouted before speeding back out again. Noticing that no one actually paid attention. How much they must value their lives.
I returned this time taking one of the shot guns. I fired a few shots into the air to get their attention. "Get off your asses!" I instructed before leaving again. 

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building." Robots, he had been building robots but I'm sure they'll find out soon enough.
"We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world." Amongst other things yes but Ultrons not completely wrong now is he.  The American man instructed through the comms. 
 "This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."  I thought we already said that he wasnt but seriously, where was this peaceful, preservative mind set last time Stark decided to come to Sokovia?

As I ran around I caught up with some of the others just  in time to see Stark fly towards us. 

"Come to confess your sins?" Ulton asked

"I don't know, how much time you got?" Stark replied. Does this man care or is he just being annoying?

"More than you." Ultron replied without hesitation. 

"Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy..." Stark rambled on.

"You're stalling to protect the people." Ultron stated. Maybe Stark does care.

"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?" Stark answered, the annoying nature is back.

"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free." Ultron stated, gesturing as if he was in a play and if we all actually genuinely cared about what he was doing. 

Interrupting my thoughts, something erupted from the floor gradually rising higher. " What, you think you're the only one stalling?" Ultron smirked.

"There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear." I heard Starks machine voice say. It sounded different to earlier. 

"This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time." Ultron announced gesturing to everything around him. As he said so his army awoke and started to fly around really ruining our evacuation process. But I mean peace really? I thought peace was where there wasn't fighting or just a peaceful time. Not one with flying robots and everything else. I mean how many robots does he have. I thought he only had 20 but there is definitely a lot more murder bots than I thought. He just couldn't make it easy could he.