This particular flying rock

Clint POV

The city is flying I thought to myself. The city is flying and all I've got is a medieval weapon.

"How's it going Clint?" I got asked through the comms.

I had just been with Wanda, she blamed herself remarkably. Speaking to her reminded me, not only of the complete insanity of the situation but also of the fact that she is still young. I had told her that if she wanted to that she could come out and be an Avenger or she could stay, and I'd send her brother. I didn't even know where he was honestly.

As I was doing my best to shot down as many of the mini-Ultron's as possible loads of them froze in mid-air, surrounded a red mist.

I turned around to see Wanda as she walked away from the building, towards me, using her powers to control the mini-Ultron's. Guess she chose to be an Avenger then.

Between the two of us we managed to clear the area rather quickly, reminding me to answer the question I was asked.

"Alright, we're all clear here." I finally responded.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve panted. I finished faster than Steve ha.

"Alright, coming to you." I laughed slightly. Just then the other enhanced sped in and swiftly picked up his sister in a smooth motion.

Honestly, it's as if he has a homing or tracking beacon on his sister which alerts him whenever she needs to move or go somewhere.

"Keep up old man!" He laughed as he ran off. I subconsciously in response lifted up my arrow and aimed for where he was just standing.

"Nobody would know. Nobody." I stated as if he could even hear me.

"The last I saw him, when Ultron was sitting on him. Uh...yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already." I stated as I started to jog towards the rest of my team.

Madeline POV

Thor and Steve were collaboratively fighting some of the B-tech Ultron's. Thor was swinging his hammer and Steve was using his shield.

"One, Two, Three, Thor?... Thor! You're bothering me." Ultron shouted.

My aunt walked in to help out "Romanoff!" Steve shouted, throwing his shield at her so she can use it to protect herself from some of the attacking robots.

"Thanks." She nodded in response. I should probably help.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve panted through the comms.

"Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear." Stark responded not incredibly hopeful.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Steve complained in response.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice." Stark reasoned.

At this I walked in hitting a couple of the robots behind their back as they continued to talk.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." My aunt spoke up, reasoning with Steve. Still covering herself.

"Not 'til everyone's safe." Steve spoke again, a little whine could be heard in his voice. Mostly undetectable, but still there.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." I interrupted.

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Steve insisted pointing to the flying city as if we could confuse it with any other flying rock.

"I didn't say we should leave." Nat said softening her voice. In response Steve turned to look at her. "There's worse ways to go." She shrugged. "Where else am I gonna get a view like this?"