Natalia Romanova

Madeline POV

They have been outside for a while now. But before I could wonder anymore Agent Romanoff waked back in.

"Here" she said, throwing ballet shoes down on the table. "Put them on". 

I did as she asked she figured it out. She must have guessed H.Y.D.R.A established new roots with the red room program. They did that because after she, being the rogue black widow, Agent Romanoff, played her hand and shut down the red room program the instructors refused to stop their mission/ what ever they are doing. Based off their shared hatred of the Avengers they kind of paired up. H.Y.D.R.A shared facilities and their equipment and the red room program shared their people, those who they trained and discipline and whatever else. I don't really know as it is not like it was widely shared information. 

I quickly tied the straps around my ankle  and followed Romanoff out of the room. "I have been calling you Black widow or Romanoff and I was wondering what exactly is your first name?"

"Why"

"Why not" She gave me a look with traces of, sympathy?

"Natasha" she said simply and I nodded.

We walked into a small room with a wooden floor. I was confused as to why I was here. Surely if she suspected I went to the red room she wouldn't have let me out?

"Form one" Natasha instructed, I did as I was asked. "Two. Three Four. Five. Repeat."

As we continued she began to ask questions "Who are you?"

"Who do I think you seem to know enough." I replied

"I know you partook in the red room program"

"Thats why I am doing this, cause I am just like you, made of marble." She flinched when I said that. "And I know you did to, you are the rogue widow"

"Correct, and since you had the H.Y.D.R.A crest I assume that they paired together in interest for their survival." I stayed quiet, why ruin this guessing game for her, plus she was obviously trained well. I can see why she was one of the best. "But do you know who your parents were?"

That question caught me off guard a bit and it definitely showed.

"You don't know, do you."

I continued, not wanting to say anything. I knew she was good but still. I was never told my parents names, just that my mother was also a Black Widow and my father unknown. I don't like to think about it.

"But I do." That definitely surprised me. She know, she knows. How does she know?! 

"Excuse me? What do you mean you know." I asked, my expressions now showing clearly on my face and I made no attempt to hide them.

"Yelena, thats who your mother was." She continued. I haven't heard that name in a long time and I don't want to hear it again.

"Don't"

"Your father is unknown, only your mother knew."

"Shut up..."

"But you want me to continue really, don't you, otherwise you could have already escaped or attacked me at least." She's right I think but do I really want to? "You were trained by the same people I was, you would have a good chance. You could possibly beat me. I saw you as a child, if you continued that way, which I know you did, I could be overpowered."

"What do you mean, you saw me?" Thats when she pulled out a photo.

"How could I forget a such a feisty five year old?"

"You're... is it really you?"

She smiled, "yeah its me, I'm so glad your alive" A tear flowed down her face, mirrored with my own. She pulled me in for a hug and for the first time in a long time I didn't refuse.