H.Y.D.R.A base part one

Clint POV

We neared H.Y.D.R.A base, I have to admit I am not confident about letting the kid come with us but Nat said so and you don't argue with Nat. 

When we arrived I noticed her eyes lit up a bit. "Why are you looking like that" I asked

"First you guys are really going to attempt to break in here" she replied. She obviously either knows something we don't or has no faith in us.

"Yesssssss" I hesitantly responded

"Weeeeellll then you're stupid. Have you planned or did you just rush here when you got results."

"Shut up, you are the one who wanted to be here in the first place." She shrugged her shoulders obviously no caring but I smiled.

"No smart comment?" I asked, seeming how she was Nat's niece and all

"Oh I've got a lot but I figured now was not the right time especially as you could literally attempt to throw me out of this plane."

"Fair." I'm pretty sure I could do more than just 'attempt' though

~

The Quinjet landed and we all jumped out quick to action. In the snow covered land Natasha was quick to start running off, probably to go and quick someone's head of. Damn am I glad its not me. I station myself behind a tree with my bow loaded and to hand. "Clint your keeping an eye on he kid right?" Steve asked.

"Yeahh" I mean I wasn't I had kind of lost her but she popped up occasionally. As I said that she appeared at the next tree. 

"A really good eye" she said making me jump. All of a sudden there was a kind of 'whoosh' sound from behind me. I tried to shoot at where it came from only for it to appear again to reveal a boy knocking me off my feet. 

"You didn't see that coming" He had a thick accent but I am not quite sure where it is from.

"That your fast one?" I asked

"Yeah his name is Pietro, volunteer for testing from Sokovia and if you want someone to blame, blame your buddy Stark" she replied

"Whyyy me" Tony whined

"Because they only volunteered after a Stark bomb killed their parents. Well done"

Seconds after that a gun appeared from nowhere. Great. Nat rushed over to me as if sensing my pain was her 6th sense but not before the Kid had already reappeared "Clint's hit, and somebody deal with that bunker" she said

Bann- Hulk then ran into the bunker receiving a 'thank you' from Nat.

"Do you guys do evac's?" Madeline asked.

Nat nodded, "Guys, we are going to need an evac for Clint" Nat said as she helped to tend to my wounds.

Madeline POV

"Thor's got Barton Nat please go calm Hulk" there was a pause in what Steve was saying "but Madeline we need your help here, got any more intel?"

As Aunt Nat stayed behind with Barton I started off to Captain America. Got to admit it does feel weird calling her that.

"Pietro is a twin. His twin is called Wanda and she can do lots of random stuff I don't even know the full extent of her powers.  She has telekinesis, energy manipulation, and some form of neuroelectric interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares. Its not fun" I replied

"Any weaknesses?" 

"Oh yeah, I suppose that would be helpful. Separate them I guess."

"You mean as a one on one. Thats generally helpful and specifics?"

"Wanda is not the strongest and Pietro isn't the most sensible of the two but try not to hurt them to much."

"Why is that"

"Well in polite society it is wrong to kill or harm your friends."

"But they are not our  friends" Tony interrupted.

"But they are mine Stark, deal with it." 

I walked into the main base tailing behind Steve.