Meeting the director

Steve POV

We were in a meeting with everyone and Fury. Madeline was sitting at the side abs she seemed very disengaged.

"Do we have an ally?" Nat asked.

Fury had reappeared out of nowhere. Shouldn't have expected anything different really. I mean he is the guy who broke into my house and faked his death.

"Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." Fury replied. Madeline perked up.

"I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown.'" Stark said.

"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Nat said, clearly not impressed.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else." Fury stated Normally that would be concerned or scared but, I guess I've sort of grown used to the crazy. "Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Natasha smirked looking at me

"You know what, Romanoff?" I said with a return greeting of a head tilt abs another smirk.

"So what does he want?" Fury continued with a slight eye roll.

"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." I guessed.

"Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Stark continued.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Madeline spoke up.

"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Banner said as if he was just figuring it out in his head as he spoke.

"How?" Fury asked

Gasping Banner asked "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"

~

"What do you think?" I asked Madeline 

"You guys said that he escaped into the internet. Abs you mentioned the Doctor" she said

"Yeah" I questioned

"He wants a way to carry out his plan doesn't he? And with Doctor Cho's skills"

"He wants a new body. We need to move, now"

She looked up as if talking helped her put the last puzzle pieces together. Nodding to herself she followed me as I went to inform the others.