H.Y.D.R.A base part two

Madeline POV

As we walked in I overtook Cap directing him through the passages I knew to well. I had stayed here for a few months before to train with the twins.
"You've been here before?" Cap asked

"Yeah".

 We continued and I saw a slimmer of light reflecting of some yellow teeth. Out from the shadows steps a figure I know all to well, Baron von Strucker.

"Madeline, so good to see you again " He said with a gasp

"Not the time Strucker" I replied

He took a step back. "Captain, I know you never know when to give up"

"It's one of my best qualities" Cap said with a shrug.

"Maybe this time I might be beat a girl with the abilities of one of our best assassins, untapped potential with the mind stone and a lab rat with a shield." Strucker taunted

At the mention of the mind stone Steve looked down at me, confused, before continuing.

"You need to work on your describing" Cap responded 

Then a new shadow emerged, Wanda. 

"Madeline" she nodded "Target" nodding at Cap

I shook my head at Cap but he tried to engage anyway. Sensing his attack Wanda sent Steve flying into some bars before backing out of the room again. Probably to go find Pietro. Before I went to see if the Captain was alright  I handcuffed Strucker to another set of bars.

"What are you doing" he whispered

I refused to answer and just left him before going over to Steve.

"Strucker is contained for now but someone needs to come and get him."

"Alright. How come you're giving the orders now, I thought I was the Captain."

"Be quiet Sarge"

"Sarge as in Sergeant. I've been demoted?!"

"Well technically you never earned the rank of Captain so think of it as a promotion."

Laughing I walked away, much to his dismay, eager to find whatever they wanted in order to get out of here.

A/N sorry for the short chapter. Also if there are any suggestions or anything you want me to write please let me know 😁