'Lets go then'

Clint POV

"Well what's he waiting for?" Madeline asked

"You." Vision replied pointing at Stark

"Where?" Banner asked.

"Sokovia." Madeline stated

"He's got Nat there too." I explained

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Banner started to say as he walked up to Vison

"What will you do?" Vison asked before he looked around realising. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain." Now the robot has feelings, great.
"But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." 

After saying that he went over to Thor's hammer, picked it up as if it was a piece of paper and handed it to Thor while we all stood frozen in shock as he walked off.

"Right." Thor said, almost dismissing the fact a possible future Ultron cocoon just picked up his worthiness sensor, just patting Stark's shoulder and continuing, "Well done."

"Three minutes. Get what you need." Steve instructed, waving his hand around before walking off. This should be fun. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the kid walk of back into the room with the equipment that we were using earlier. I followed her before realising that another message was coming through that she was taking a note of. I took a step closer, sensing my presence she turned around and showed me the piece of paper. "Now, we have coordinates", she smiled. 

After that I grabbed a few extra arrows and some extra things before going back to meet the rest. 

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony stated 

"I got no plans tomorrow night." Steve shrugged.

"Lets go then" Madeline said, gesturing to the door.

"I get first crack at the big guy." Tony commanded. "Iron Man's the one he's waiting for." He continued gesturing to himself at which the kid and I shared an eye roll.

"That's true, he hates you the most." Vision bluntly stated walking past. Maybe I could get on with the synthezoid.

We started to walk towards the Quinjet and I saw Madeline holding back a laugh. Just like Nat, her rough edges are being rubbed off.

Wanda and her brother followed closely behind. They stopped walking for a second and Pietro whispered something into her ear which she nodded at before they continued. Hopefully they are genuinely on our side. From what I could tell, Madeline was definitely right. Pietro was protective and from what I knew I could understand why. Wanda was certainly smarter but, from what I have seen, they both had capabilities which were extremely helpful not to mention amazing. I was just glad they were on out side now especially since before they put up a good fight. Hopefully it stays that way.