Lost and found.

Natasha POV

I pulled out of the hug to look at my niece. Her eyes wet from tears reflecting my own. "How are you still alive, I thought you were dead."

"Kidnapping" she stated plainly, like it was no big deal.

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah, my mum went rogue, they wanted to 'deal' with her she dogged them, so they tried to either capture her and preferably alive as well, you saw her. If that wasn't possible, to get me." She said with a slight shrug. "They actually sent around 30-40 people to try and bring us in." She laughed at the memory of that.

"They really wanted to get you two then"

"Yeah, eventually they umm, gave up burnt the place down and out comes me coughing, waiting for my mum to come out. 'One more thing' she said. But rather she was the next thing to be brought out. When they noticed me I was bundled into the back of the van. After taking out one or two men and leaving bite marks on another and being sedated."

"So that's how you ended up there."

"Pretty much. Now if you will excuse me would you mind if you could direct me to the bathroom for me to go and cry in it?"

"You know that you are technically still in our custody" I smirked.

"I am uncuffed and in ballet shoes."

"I did say technically right"

"True. But seriously where is the bathroom, or somewhere private at least?"

"Come." She followed me out. She is definitely Yelena's daughter.

Steve POV

"So, what do we do now" I asked, rocking on my heels a bit. Ever since Nat took off with her niece the rest of us were basically just standing around. Tony had done a bit of tinkering and Clint had shot arrows at stuff and watched some cartoons but other than that we were too distracted to do anything.

"I don't really know." Tony responded.

"The world isn't really in danger right now and you guys don't want to watch my cartoons. So, nothing really I guess." Hawkeye continued. I scoffed.

"The facts is Natasha actually has a family after all, and she is apparently following the family business and she could kill us, probably wants to but Nat took her dancing." I finished

"Yeahhhhhh, but it's Nat soooo. Case closed." Tony stated.

He was right. Nat has a family; a niece and we didn't know she even had a sibling. But all that aside who is she and why has she appeared now. Judging from Nat, she didn't even know she was alive and obviously hadn't seen her for years. Only slightly recognising her.

I heard of the red room before, not the best place to get happy childhood memories from. Little girls trained to kill whilst sleeping in cuffs. If, like we suspect, they paired with H.Y.D.R.A, well. I'm surprised we're all still standing.

~

When Nat walked in, her hand was round her niece's shoulder. Both their eyes slightly red. Obviously she told her. That is if the girl did not already know.

As if he had read my mind, Tony next asked "Did she know?" Nat shook her head. Clearly H.Y.D.R.A is good at keeping secrets.

"I have to ask, if you have been trained why did you not even try to escape."

"Cause you are all kinda stupid." I raised my eyebrow at what she just said. "I was sent by H.Y.D.R.A to infiltrate by any necessary means and then well, I am an assassin so infer what you wish."

Everyone around seemed shock about what she just said, how can she be so calm about it.

Realising that she continued "Just be glad I changed my mind, for now."

"I have a feeling that's the best we are gonna get." Tony said then turned back around.

"I just wanted to watch my cartoons." Hawkeye mumbled before slumping onto the couch.

"Are we supposed to be satisfied with that?" Banner asked.

"No time, we have a possible match for the location of" I looked at her, we might not be able to trust her yet. "What we have been looking for" I said.

"Looks like a lost and found day." Clint grumbled as he stood up from the sofa. "We found everything except the chance to watch cartoons." He said the last bit quieter but, super hearing.

"I'm coming". She spoke up, I have to be honest but even though Nat trusts her I don't. At all.

"No, you're not, why do you even want to come anyway." Tony asked

"Well, it is in a H.Y.D.R.A. base and from the looks of things its where my favourite twins are kept. If that's correct, you will want my help."

"Why is that." I asked

"As a part of prevention of they were to go against H.Y.D.R.A, like I am doing now. It was my job to contain them. And that is very hard, like extremely hard to do."

"Whyyyy"

"One is fast and the other is weird."