Chapter 23🔞🔞🔞

Mew rushed Gulf into his cabin. He was so quick that one moment Gulf saw him locking the door and the very next moment he found himself pinned against the wall. Gulf could feel his heart pounding, Mew have never spoken a word till now and neither did Gulf dare to ask him something. All the older male did was gazing at the younger one in front of him, not even once did he divert his eyes. Gulf looked down, Mews aura was too intimidating for him. Gulf do you remember me telling you that I am possessive about people who are mine. Gulf nodded his head, but still refused to look into Mew's eyes. He don't even remember him doing anything wrong that could really bring out the beast in Mew if you leave out the part how he refused to let Mew have his way last night, everything else was fine. Mew leaned closer lifted Gulf's chin up making the latter to face him. " Baby do you know What am I feeling right now? Mew asked in a deep, but husky voice. Gulf could feel Mew's warm breath on his face, which along with the latter's voice gave him chills down his spine. He knew that at that moment he was not being babied and he have to do something to calm down the beast.

Phi you too know right....that I only have my eyes for you and no body else. Gulf asked in the most adorable voice he had in him, in a hope to soften the storm that is all set to start. Mew moved his one hand with which he pinned Gulf, further down to his waist and pulled the young man closer and tight towards him. He then dipped his head into the crook of Gulf's neck, and sucked on those baby soft skin. " Yes I know very well it has always been just me in your mind....but I can't help it.... I got this not so pleasant feeling when I saw you with him." Mew said in between as he continued to suck and bite onto his skin. Gulf moved his hands towards his mouth to prevent himself from making weird sounds. In the last six months Mew made a thorough study of all the weak spots on Gulf. He sucked harder a few inches below Gulf's ears, causing the latter to place his hands on Mew's shoulder.

All of a sudden Mew crashed his lips into kiss. Gulf have received so many kisses from Mew, kiss of love, passion, lust or all of them at once, but this was the first time he felt an inflow of dominance in his kisses. Mew kissed him hard and rough leaving know place for Gulf to fight. All he could do was try to catch pace with Mew and not to run out of breath. But things were going beyond his control, he felt his legs giving out, but still he was liking this whole new side of Mew and he himself was craving for more. But Gulf knew at least one among them should be back to senses, otherwise Mew would just take him in that very office. He moved his hands up to hold Mew's face and pulled him away disrupting their almost breathless kiss and sure that didn't go well with Mew. Gulf could see lust and desire clouding in his lover's eyes along with the displeasure of being stopped from devouring him. Gulf gulped as he tried to talk some sense into Mew.

Phi.... please know that right now I want you so much just like how you want me. Gulf spoke trying his best not to stutter. Then why did you stop me? Impatience was clear in his voice. It's because I know you are going to drain the last bit of energy in me and it would impossible for me to speak, so I thought it would be better now. If you knew then you should have been a good boy, Gulf. Mew said with his eyebrows raised. His hands got busy in pulling down Gulf's pants while his gaze never left latter's face. You should have asked him to keep his hands away from you, BELLEZA sells beauty products not bromance. I should really show you what I am feeling now, but how should I show you is the question or rather how you want me to? Mew ran his hands further down caressing and squashing those plushy mounds lifting the latter's shirt, at the same time his mouth searched for areas left unmarked on the young mans exposed neck and shoulders. Phi not here in the office, let's take this home, what if someone hear us? Baby you know I am helpless, it's all in your hand. Try not be loud then nobody would hear a thing and then it's lunch break , so it's just you and me.

In a matter of few minutes Gulf was just in his briefs, his clothes were scattered on the office floor. For a few seconds Mew stopped all he was doing and just stared at the almost naked Gulf. The former's intense gaze as well as the fact that the former was still fully clothed made the latter burn up. Mew was indeed aroused at the sight of the partially nude and flushed Gulf. He inched closer towards the young man who stood embraced in shyness. Gulf felt his lips once again being sucked fiercely by his man, while his soft buttocks were being squashed by strong hands. A sudden smack on his ass made him moan, which was swallowed by Mew's lips that were devouring his own at that moment. Mew released Gulf's lips which were red swollen and tender from all the attention it received for God knows how long. To Gulf's surprise he was smacked again and this time his moan echoed in the office, which made him embarrassed to the extent his skin turned crimson.