Chapter 2

Emma and Ethan, Mew's  life  now revolves around these two angels. When he thinks about the past ten years he cannot even imagine how his life would have been without his twins. He has been quite successful in his career, his father retired six years ago and since then he has been the CEO of MS Enterprises. It was not so simple and easy to be a single dad, and so he decided to stay with his parents. He wanted his kids to feel the warmth and love of a family even though they don't have their mother with them.

Mew headed towards the kid's room to wake them up. "Princess, Cupcake wake up". He knew both of them has no plan of waking up.
"Emma ,Ethan don't you guys want to go to meet your mom"asked Mew.That was more than enough for the twins to wake up. Seeing them awake Mew smiled "Happy birthday my princess" Happy birthday my cupcake" he wished them giving a light kiss on their foreheads."Dad can you stop calling me cupcake. I am a big boy I just turned ten today" said Ethan with a frown on his face. Mew just chuckled and said "listen young man no matter how old you get,whether you get married,have kids you will still be my cupcake and you still love cupcakes don't you Ethan." Next he turned to Emma and asked "princess do you have any problem with me calling you princess."
"No Dad I would always like to remain as your princess" replied Emma. She was always a daddy's girl and Mew knew that, but just then a thought came across his mind, if Jane was alive then Ethan would have been a mamma's boy, but mew brushed of those thoughts when he remembered his promise to Jane to only think about her with a smile especially today."Ok kids lets get ready and start our day" said Mew.
"Dad this whole day is just for three of us, no phone calls in between you understand." Said Emma."Yes your highness"replied Mew giving a peck on her cheeks.

After having breakfast with Mew's parents and saying good bye to them, three of them got into the car to see their mom. The first things kid's had always done on their b'day was to visit their mom and Mew always let them skip their school on this day. Mew and twins placed flowers on Jane's stone ."Hey love, look how our babies are growing up and how I wish they just remain as my babies, I know its not possible and see Ethan doesn't want me to call him cupcake."
"Dad it's our B'day you can't complain about me to mom today."
Mew just ignored Ethan and continued "Jane I love you and miss you too. Once again thank you for gifting me these angels.
"Dad can you just give us some time alone with mom"asked Emma. "What is that you want to share with mom; Are u guys going to complain about me to Jane?" asked Mew."Oh come on dad it's not like we don't know how you speak to mom every night without telling us" said Ethan. Mew couldn't deny that because he daily has a five minute chat with Jane's photo.
With that Mew left the kids to talk with their mom.
"Hello mom,we hope you are happy there. Dad loves us alot and he always tries his best to make us happy so that we don't feel your absence."said Emma. "We really feel bad for dad... Uncle Tong has aunt pufai and grandpa has grandma but dad is alone. When we attend parties when everyone has partners to dance with dad always choose to stay with us. It's not like we don't like it but we want him to have someone too, someone who loves him and cares for him like how he do for us"said Ethan. "So can you just ask God to send that special someone to us as soon as possible.That's it mom we have to go. Dad said we will get our gifts at the family dinner today. As usual uncle Tong, aunt Pufai,Thanya (Pufai and Tong's daughter) and grandparents would be joining us.

After saying good bye to Jane they left for the mall, Both the twins always prefered shopping over parks on their b'day because they knew this is the only day when Mew can never say no to them. So the trio has been walking or you can say with twins jumping around filling the cart with toys, choclates and everything they need with Mew trying hard to catch up with them. Mew always made sure that his kids are kept away from the media he just wanted them to enjoy their life.
At last they settled down in the food court to have lunch."Is there anything else you guys need" asked Mew."I wan't to have a boyfriend like Phi Gulf"said Emma. That was something Mew never expected to hear, without any second thoughts he said" No dating untill you are eighteen, you cannot have a boyfriend understand princess". Dad it's not fair, you don't  know how handsome is Phi Gulf"said Emma.
"Now who is that" asked Mew.
"You don't know Phi Gulf Dad" asked a surprised Emma and Ethan. "Am I supposed to know him. Now listen I has to go to restroom, finish your lunch quickly and wait for me, don't leave from here understand." With that Mew left.
While beeing busy eating her french fries Emma noticed a familiar figure passing by, even though that person was wearing a cap and mask Emma recognized him."Ethan look who is there it's Phi Gulf....."

We will see Emma's and Ethan's Phi Gulf in next chapter....