Chapter 16

Before starting the chapter I would like to thank you all for the 5K views.Kindly continue reading and support me through your votes and comments. I am thinking of writing a new story with MewGulf and I have already finished the prologue. I would be posting it soon. I expect all your support for my new story too..Once again thank you 💕💕💕

Mew glanced at an awestruck Gulf who stood with moisten eyes beside him. He held the younger male by his shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze, to which the latter smiled at him thankfully.

Joi was shocked beyond words, he had never expected his plan to backfire, neither had he forseen this kind of reaction from the kids.
Gulf gradually made his way towards the twins. Everyone in the room was now aware of the situation, air aound was tensed, people were waiting impatiently for the drama to unfold.

Gulf fell on his knees the moment he reached the twins. He pulled both Emma and Ethan into a tight hug, while his eyes shed silent tears. He was a crying mess, he couldn't stop his tears and he never wanted to. He held Emma's soft little cheeks between his palms, leaned forward and placed his trembling lips gently on her forehead and repeated the same with Ethan.

It was pindrop silence in the room.
The bystanders who expected to see a heated argument quietly witnessed the beautiful scene.
Princess do you have a slightest idea about how a single word that slipped from your tongue means the world to me.This is the most happiest day in my life and thank you so much for that Princess.

Emma gently wiped his tears with her little hands." Then please stop crying Papa." With that she threw her hands around a kneeling Gulf's neck hugging him tightely and resting her head on his shoulders.

Meanwhile Mew decided not to interfere their little moment instead he looked at them with moisten eyes filled with love and admiration. Now he highly doubted whether he would be able to end things with Gulf after one year. He knew his twins would be devastated by that.
It was exactly at this moment that Mew decided no matter what he would never let Gulf leave him and his twins, even if they were to be tied to a loveless relationship. He knew he is being selfish and he is in no place to make decisions for Gulf, but he will at any cost keep Gulf for his children's happiness, deep insidr he knew it was for him too.

When Mew came back from his thoughts he moved closer to Joi and spoke in a hushed voice. "You have dugged your own grave Joi. No one hurts my family and here you dared to use your cheap tricks on my kids, just so that you can enjoy seeing Gulf hurt. What you failed to remember was, it was me Mew Suppasit who raised them and they are my blood.
It's not like we didn't know, it was your tiny brain that worked behind spreading hatred and negativity on internet.
I am sorry to say this....start counting your days  Mr...you can expect a pay back soon."
Mew made it crystal clear to Joi that he had messed up with the wrong person.

"Hey Cupcake you look fine young man."
Dad please not here..... my friends can hear.
Mew raised his eyebrows, but did not comment.
Anyway we came to wish you both all the best and one more thing you both were always my pride but today you have made me extra proud.
The twins hugged their dad in happiness and thanked him.
Just  when both men where about to leave, Ethan held Gulf by his wrist, his face looked serious than usual "No matter what people say I want you to know that we love you ....Papa".
Gulf never saw this coming taking Ethan's nature into account, he felt the boy would need time, but this is indeed a cherry on top. Gulf happily nodded at the boy.

While watching Emma and Ethan perform, Gulf went through mixed emotions he felt proud, happy and at the same time he cried too. Now he knew why his mom was in tears seeing him on screen for the first time.
Both Mew and Gulf met the twin's friends after the programme got over.The children were excited to meet Gulf, " Phi Gulf would be the youngest Papa in the country." Said one among them.
"Oh yeah!! We are blessed with young charming parents, as our dad here decided to invite us into the world a little early than needed." Emma replied sassily.
They left for home after having dinner with Tong and family.

" Ethan you better get over on your little crush for Sarah and please this time don't come with lame excuses to justify her."
Ethan remained silent in the car as he knew his sister was would never take no for an answer.
Now Mew was curious,"Who is Sarah princess?"
Dad the one we roasted in the greenroom was her uncle.
"Oh!! So she is Joi's nephew, but the girl did nothing wrong princess." Said Gulf.
But I never liked her Papa and Ethan can choose either me or her.
Emma made her point clear, she knew being the only girl in the family she really had a good grip on the three men and as expected the men remained silent.

On reaching their bedroom Gulf threw himself onto the bed. " I am so so ...so happy Phi, he shouted in joy looking at the ceiling.
Mew sat near the now happy guy,
"See you were being worried for no reason, nothing went wrong today, infact everything about this day was simply perfect."
"You are right phi...I was being anxious without any reason....so this calls for a celebration, will you have a drink with me."
"Sure why not, see the weather is really nice and soothing let's go to the rooftop.

""Sure why not, see the weather is really nice and soothing let's go to the rooftop

OMG phi !!! Did you plan to set up a living room here and then left it unfinished.? Gulf was memserised by the setting, he knew Mew was rich but this was beyond his imagination.
Mew chuckled at Gulf's words.
Do you like it nong?
" Phi this is beautiful. How can you expect someone not to like this."

It's just I and dad like spending time here, having some father- son moments. Damn...I miss that old man.
Gulf and mew were seated on the sofa. They both had already emptied a few glasses and now they held a half filled glass in their hands.

Phi...I am the happiest man in this world today and all thanks to you.
I don't know whether I deserve this, I have the faintest idea about parenting and I don't really know whether I can live upto the kid's expectations. But I want you to know that I love them with all my heart just like how my papa loves me.

Mew could see sincerity in Gulf's eyes. "Nong no parent is born as one into the world, you learn with time and also along with your kids.It's a spontaneous process Gulf, all you need to do is be yourself and give your best.
You are a really good father nong, you just need to try to be a better one every single day just like how I do.
Learning parenting is never ending Gulf, you learn new things everyday. It was just today I learned about Ethan's little crush, I realised that my son is growing into a young boy from being my little cupcake.
Gulf smiled at Mew in gratitude, respect and admiration. Both the men took a sip from their glasses after the little talk they had.

Mew gazed at the young man next to him, he saw how the latter's face was glowing under the moonlight.He have always felt that Gulf was a handsome young man, but this night under the blue moonlight he looked gorgeous, and that sight stirred an unknown desire within him. He wanted to talk, but then he stopped and swallowed, as if it were difficult for him to speak. He set aside the glass as he felt his fingers weak.He barely managed to speak as his gaze fell on those chest nut,rose pink lips. When finally he spoke his voice was husky....

"Nong can I kiss you?..."