Chapter 4

(Bold : Emma Italics : Ethan)

"Look Ethan it's Phi Gulf. Come on let's go, we will never get another chance to meet him again." But dad clearly said us not to go anywhere and wait until he is back. But if we wait for dad we will miss Phi Gulf, we will be back before dad come back, please Ethan I just want to see Phi Gulf closer just for once. Even if you are close you can't see him didn't you see he is wearing a mask only thing I saw were his hands and I still don't know how you are sure it's him. I am sure it's Phi Gulf. Ethan couldn't say no to his sister so the twins decided to go behind their Phi Gulf. Both the kids were really excited to see their favorite actor so near, they found themselves standing near him doing nothing but staring at the young actor. Suddenly to their surprise the young man by their side looked at them, they knew they were caught staring. At that moment Emma blurted out "You are Phi Gulf" it sounded more like a question than a statement. Gulf was taken back that two kids managed to identify him despite him being all covered. How did you know I am Gulf" asked a surprised Gulf. "I just knew it". Gulf noticed that the children were alone so he asked them "What are you kids doing alone here, don't you know that it is not safe for children to speak to strangers."
We came with our dad, we were sitting in the food court and Emma saw you passing by when dad went to restroom and we just came behind you so that we could get a more closer view of yours. You are not a stranger you are our Phi Gulf. Gulf couldn't stop himself from smiling when he heard that, he knew all his fans loved him, but knowing how these children trusted him he felt more happy. But he knew that even though he is happy their dad might be really worried at this moment.
"See cuties I am really happy that you love me and you are here to see me, but what you both did was wrong, it is not safe for children to roam around alone and you also might have made your dad worry". Gulf found an immediate change of expression on the children's faces, those faces that looked happy and excited a few seconds before now looked guilty. "How about we call your dad and inform him you are safe and then Phi will buy ice-creams for three of us. Now can I know your name cuties. I am Ethan and this is my sister Emma. "Those are really sweet names, so care to give me your Dad's number and by the way what's his name. "Mew Suppasit."
Gulf found the name familiar but he exactly cannot point when and where he heard it,he just brushed of his thought's and decided to call Mr Suppasit.

(Mew POV)

When he returned back from the restroom he found the table empty, but all their things were in place,he was confused where could the kids go? He looked around the food court, asked the people in the nearby tables but never found the kids. Now Mew started panicking ,his children were both his strength and weakness. He was just away for a few minutes and they are no where to be seen. So many wild thoughts passed his mind, his heart ached with all those thoughts. He tried telling himself that his children are not hurt and they are safe. He have already lost their mother and now he can't let anything happen to Emma and Ethan. As he was about to leave the food court his phone started ringing, he saw it was an unknown number so he declined it as he was in no mood to answer. But again he got another call from the same number and so he answered it "Hello Mr Suppasit, I am Gulf Kanawut, I just wanted to tell you please stop worrying your kids are safe with me, I am sorry that they just came running to me. We are about to have icecream you can come and pick them up from here or do you want me to bring them to you." Mew was speechless for a second ,he felt himself being relaxed, he sighed in relief. He felt so thankful and indebted to the person on the otherside of the phone."Mr Suppasit are you there". Mew composed himself and replied "I am sorry I was just lost. Thank you Mr Kanawut I will be there within minutes."

(Gulf POV)

"I have already informed your dad, he said he will be here soon so why don't we have an icecream while waiting for him ,tell me which flavor you like." Both Ethan and Emma were quiet, Gulf knew the children felt guilty and sad so he thought that icecream could cheer them up. But to his surprise Emma started speaking "You are right Phi we made dad worry, it is my mistake Ethan had already warned me ,I was wrong not listening to dad and my brother."saying this the little girl started crying. Ethan hugged his sister and patted her head in an attempt to console her. Gulf could see how protective the boy was towards his sister. He could see the love the siblings had for each other and also for their dad."Emma ....you both are children and it's ok to make mistakes, but you just need to learn from them and try not to repeat them in future. Just apologize to your dad sincerly and promise him you will never do this again alright "The twins nodded their head.
"Princess, Ethan" Gulf looked at the direction from were he heard the voice he could see a young man comming running towards their table."Dad" both Emma and Ethan shouted and ran into Mew's arm who was now kneeling down and holding his children in a tight embrace.

I know that it is fourth chapter and Mew and Gulf just met..I don't want this to be a love at first sight story.I wanted to take it in a slow pace.I hope everyone can be patient with me.Thank you....