Chapter 9

"Good afternoon Gulf and welcome to MSE" said Pufai. Good afternoon Phi, this is Mild my manager and also my bestfriend. Gulf introduced Mild to Pufai. " Mew would be here in a short time and in the mean time I will brief you about the matter. Before that what will you like to drink?" Pufai enquired. 'Just water phi' replied Gulf. " MSE is planning to enter into Beauty and cosmetic industry and we think you are the best choice to promote BELLEZA. We want you to be the brand ambassador, we are all set to launch and we can start promotions if you are in. Every details regarding BELLEZA that you need to know is in this file. You can go through the file and when Mew comes you can tell your decision."
Mew arrived when Gulf was going through the files and he handed it back to Pufai once he finished.
"I apologize for the delay Gulf, the board meeting took more time than expected" said Mew." It's okay Phi we can understand " replied Gulf smiling. " Isn't this your first time in MSE" asked Mew. " Yes it is our first time inside "Gulf replied stressing "inside" with a smirk looking at his best friend. Seeing Pufai's and Mew's confused face Gulf said " It's nothing Phi, Mild's boyfriend Boat is working here so we have been here outside a number of times." "Oh you mean nong Boat from account section " asked Pufai. Mild nodded his head.
"Have you decided yet Gulf?" asked Mew. " Yes phi just tell me when should we sign the contract, it is a great privilege to work with you." said Gulf. I am honored you think so nong,"Mew replied with a smile. Pufai handed over the contract papers and Gulf signed it after he and Mild went through it. Mew and Gulf shook their hands, I officially welcome you to MSE Gulf Kanawut. Mild is Gulf free tomorrow evening? Mew enquired. " Yes Mr. Mew."
"Then how about we keep a press meet tomorrow, are you ok with it Gulf" asked Mew. Gulf nodded his head. " Then Pufai I hope you can arrange it".Yes Mew, Pufai replied.

(Bold :Mew Italics: Gulf)

Both Mew and Gulf arrived at the press meet, the media were already present. Mew was the first one to speak. Good evening everyone, thanks for being here on our invitation. MSE is going to begin our new venture in the beauty and cosmetics industry with BELLEZA. The gentle man here would be our brand ambassador.
The launche date and further details would be announced later. Now you may ask your questions.
Mr Suppasit how is your BELLEZA different from others?
BELLEZA means beauty and I believe beauty is who you are, beauty lies within you and only then you can see beauty in others too. So BELLEZA will never promise you a fair complexion or but we assure you that our product will help you maintain a healthy skin with its natural glow.
Why Gulf Kanawut?
One thing I like how professional he is ,second I realised he has a beautifull heart and I think he is the most suitable one and the last I don't want to face the wrath of my princess and cupcake. Mew and Gulf answered few more questions and then ended the press meet. A very tensed Mild was waiting for Gulf. "You will have to drive alone Gul,f Boat's dad is hospitalized. I have to be there for him."
Mild then you can take the car, I will take a cab back. Are you sure? asked Mild. Of course bro.Then I will call you a cab .It's not needed Mild I can drop Gulf on the way.Tell Boat he can have a three days paid leave.Thank you Mr Mew.

Phi I can take a cab. Gulf get in the car. Gulf did not resist again and he gave Mew his address. Drive was silent both of them didn't talk much but it was not awkward. First Gulf thought Mew might be trying to avoid bringing up yesterday's events, but then he understood that Mew don't have a slightest idea of what had happened. Gulf used this time to closely observe Mew. He has never been this close to the latter except that one time twelve years ago.
He noticed his sharp cut jawline, but not too sharp, his silky hairs, those veiny hands, those rings that fitted perfectly on his long fingers. Everything about Mew screamed nothing but perfection. He was flawless.

 He was flawless