Chapter 17

Nong can I kiss you?
Mew's husky voice ignited the passion in Gulf's heart. He stared into Mew's eyes that burned with an intense desire. Mew leaned closer and imprinted his lips onto Gulf's light pink ones. The latters body stiffened from the sudden touch with his heart pounding, he felt a wave of energy rushing through him.

It started with a soft touch of lips, Mew slowly sucked Gulf's upper lips between his moist ones.
He felt Gulf's body loosen while his arms touched his broad shoulders.Gulf moved his lips in rhythm with Mew's gentle ones.
But both men desired for more, the initial passionate kiss was gradually turning heated.

Mew placed his hands on Gulf's waist and pulled him closer with their chest touching each other.He felt the rapid beating of the latter's heart against his own.
All these while he hunrily sucked onto the latter's lower lips as his hands lifted the young male onto his lap.
Gulf threw his hands around his phi's neck and continued kissing him with all the passion and desire he had within him. Mew gently pulled back and looked longingly into those now glossy eyes that stared back at him. Gulf looked adorable with the flushed face that reflected under the soft light of moon.

Gulf could see lust and desire in Mew's eyes. He once again felt Mew's lips clashing against his own, this time it wasn't gentle as before.
Mew took Gulf's now puffy lower lips between  his teeth while his tongue ran widely around asking for entrance. A sharp pain made Gulf moan, which gave Mew his entry. Once inside their tongues made a passionate dance for dominance which Mew easily won. Mew ran his tongue through every inch memorising the feel of softness in Gulf's mouth.

Now it was Gulf's turn to explore the older male's hot oral cavity. He sucked onto Mew's tongue as the latter pulled him more closer if it was at all possible. Gulf savoured the taste of whiskey they drank before, he felt that the alcohol had never tasted this better in his entire life. They finally pulled back for God knows after how long, the two men gasped for air.
If breathing wasn't a necisity for existence, they would have never chose to break the connection.

Mew didn't stop there. He brought his lips close to Gulf's neck sucking on those delicate skin and then brushed up the side of his chiseled face straight upto his small ears.
Gulf bit his lips, trying to stop his moans escaping out.
Both men where sober, but the alcohol inside, gave them the courage to act upon their deep hidden desires.

Mew wanted to feel the soft skin beneath the fabric, his eyes met Gulf's asking for permission  while his fingers worked on the buttons of the latter's shirt.
He could see the young man was as restless as he was and getting a green signal wasn't a difficult task at all. He removed the latter's shirt in a fraction of second while Gulf was struggling with Mew's.

Mew pushed Gulf onto the coach, throwing his own shirt away he leaned on top of the young male with his knees on either side of the latter's thigh. He gazed at the man lying beneath him whose features where illuminated in the moonlight. Expectations were heavy in the air. Mew placed feather like kisses all over Gulf's flushed face, as Gulf ran his fingers madly on his broad back.

The older male once again kissed those swollen chest nut lips, then moved down to his neck.
The younger one arched his neck backward giving Mew enough space. Gulf submitted himself to his phi, grabbing hard on to his shoulders. Mew peppered him with kisses all over neck.

Mew's thirst was unquenchable.He moved further down, and sucked on to the latter's collar bone which made the younger male to give out a mellow moan.
Mew wanted to hear it again, he licked the clavicle teasingly and then sucked harder, simultaneously his hands went onto the latter's torso pressing his nipples between his fingers.
For Gulf all these were new, he felt a flame of heat running under his skin all along his body. He clossed his eyes and moaned in pleassure tightening his hold on Mew.