Chapter 3

Let's check how is Ethan's and Emma's Phi Gulf

After ringing the bell for the nth time he decided to use the spare key to get into his friends condo.He knew his friend is a deep sleeper."Oye wake up it's already 9" he tried to wake up his friend by shaking him, when he knew that it's not working, he wacked his friend with the magazine he found at the bedside table.

(Bold : Gulf and Italics : Mild)

Oho Mild why can't you wake me up like a normal human being.
Why can't you just sleep like a normal one Gulf. You are lucky that I know you well, if it was someone else in my place they would have thought that you were dead.
That's the only reason I insisted on having you as my manager and stop exaggerating man. But both Gulf and Mild knew that was not the only reason behind Mild being his manager.
Weren't you the one who said yesterday that I am free of all my shcedules today, then why are you here early in the morning just so that you can disturb my peaceful sleep. Yes you are free today and for your kind information it's not early morning it's already 9:00 am. WTH Mild why did you wake me up so early, are you out of your mind. Wait if I am free that means you are also free, so why don't you be a good boy and go on a romantic date with your boyfriend and let me have my beauty sleep. Gulf I just want you to go out and get some fresh air rather than just wasting your whole day sleeping."I have enough fresh air in my room,so just see yourself out and please for God sake let me sleep😡.
Mild knew his friend really loved sleeping and if no one bothered to wake him up he could sleep for a whole day. Sometimes Mild thought Gulf would end up getting married to his bed. If Gulf was given a choice between going on a date with Emma Watson and sleeping for a whole day, he would happily choose the later without any doubt.

Gulf why don't you come with us to the mall, you just need to wear a mask and cap, you can even wear a hoodie if you want, so that people won't recognize you. So what about you, don't you need to cover yourself? Why me you are the celebrity not me, I am just your manager. Oho look who is speaking come on Mild you and your boyfriend have your own little fan club, you guys even had hashtags trending, I still remember few of them #BoatMildSailing #BoatMildBfgoals what not.
Gulf could see a light shade of pink across his best friend's face. Being Gulf's manager Mild was quite popular among his fans and Mild and his boyfriend was always open about their relationship.
And about coming out with you guys I have no interest in third wheeling. Gulf  no one is stopping you from being in a relationship why don't you atleast give it a try. Mild we have already talked about this so let's just leave it here.Yes neither his Agency nor Mild had any problem with him dating. He was really lucky to work with such liberal company, but yes they have asked him not to reveal about his relationship to the public if at all he has one, and he knows they are not wrong. When you are part of this industry you need to make such small sacrifices. But the thing is Gulf was not such a person, it's not like he don't want to love or be loved, he cannot accept the idea of hiding his relationship, he is one among those who likes to scream to the world that the one beside him is taken. Gulf have always thought that if at all he found his true love he would just let everyone know who he/she belongs to, so he would rather remain single than hiding his love. And not just that, once he finds his true love he would happily give up his career if he has to, then lead a normal happy family life. But the thing is he never found someone worth risking his career and he is still young he is just twenty four. Deep there he have always felt that he will meet the right person when the right time comes.

For the first 3 years Phi Best was his manager and then Gulf made a request to the company and Phi Best about how he wanted his best friend Mild to be his manager, both of them were quite understanding as they knew why Gulf made such a request. Mild lost both his parents at the age of 15 in a car accident. Since then Gulf and his family where always there for Mild and they always made sure that he never felt left out. Gulf wanted Mild to be with him even when he got busy because he knew they were the only family Mild had now. So when Gulf knew about Boat's feelings for Mild who was also their friend, he did his best to make them a couple, because Gulf knew Mild needed someone other than him by his side to love and care for him.

As he knew that he cannot convince Mild to let him sleep, he decided to go out with them.They picked up Boat on their way. He made the couple wear mask and cap so that he won't be the odd one out and also all his fans knew them too. While walking around the mall carrying on with their little shopping, Gulf really started missing his old days. It's not like he is not happy now. He really appreciated the love he received from his fans, he was really happy about how most of them consider him to be an importan part of their life. But he missed his old life when he used to go out with his family and friends. How he and his friends use to just roam here and there in malls, try out different outfits in the fitting just to take selfies and without any intension to buy them, how they use to walk along the streets trying different foods. But now he knows that he can never do those things again without people crowding around him. But as the saying goes "No pain then No gain". After walking around and finishing their little shopping they decided to head towards the food court and ofcourse Boat was the first one to bring it to their notice that it was lunch time. Sometimes Gulf wondered how Mild managed to cook enough for Boat taking into account the latter's huge appetite.
Suddenly Gulf felt like having an icecream so he asked his friends to order a pizza for him and he left to get ice-cream for them. He ordered chocolate for him, vanilla and butterscotch for Mild and Boat. But then he noticed two little figures by his side staring at him."You are Phi Gulf". The little girl said.