Chapter 27

Mew's POV

Finally I can go home tomorrow morning. The doctor agreed to sent me home on one condition that I would follow my bed rest strictly until he gives me the green signal to move around. It has been one and half months since I has been here. It's really boring here especially when you cannot even move without somebody's help. All day I am just on this bed. It's so frustrating you know, lying down doing nothing.... I feel useless... Still I should be thankful I am alive right. And of course the food, I barely managed to eat the first week and that was it, I ordered my food from home, even though I don't remember changing my chef but from the taste I knew the chef has changed, I am surely going to rise his pay once I reach home.

The doctor said I have suffered retrograde amnesia due to my accident. He has assured me that it's temporary and I will regain most of my memories in the coming days. That's alright, let it take its own time. It's not like I have forgotten anything important. I still remember my kids and friends, that's more than enough and anything about business Pufai can help me with that. Tong told me about everything that I need to know, I can't believe that I am engaged, that too to a man. God knows what I was thinking when I agreed to do it. Anyways it's just a matter of two or three months and then I can end it, that's what Tong told. Talking about the engagement I have not seen him much in these days. It's not like we are really engaged, it doesn't matter whether he is here or not.

I know in my absence Tong and Pufai are helping me manage the kids and my work, so it would be rude of me to expect them to come everyday to visit me. I said them they can just send the kids here everyday after school and they can visit me whenever they have time. Now its almost time for kids to be here, to be frank I wait for this moment everyday. I am grateful to the God and doctors but if you ask me I would say my kids are my healing remedy. Just seeing them smile, listening to them talk makes me forget my pain.

Daaad.. Here they are... Hey! how was the day for u both.. Ethan got into a fight today. Okay that was kind of shocking for me because he is a not the type to initiate fights and he is the sensible one among the two, I dont know if it has to do something with him being the first born. Ethan, you know I am not in a perfect health to come to your school if I get called for a mini PTM with just me, you and the principal. "Dad I wouldnt have to fight if your princess could act a little matured and sensible, I don't expect much from her but I hope she at least put some effort to show that she has some senses." Ethaaannn Emma shouted

Ethan no..you don't say such things about your sister, now tell me what happened. " I said her to stay away from that guy... He is of no good Dad...I really have so much of expectations regarding my sisters first boyfriend and I am sure you do to." Boyfriend... Emma you can't have a boyfriend.... I mean what are you gonna do with one.... Watch cartoons? " Dad Ethan is just over reacting... he is just a good friend of mine and nothing more... and also if movie date are acceptable then I think cartoon dates can work pretty well too.

Friend.... Dad do you hear her... I do Ethan.. you know it's just a few memories I lost nothing else, all my senses are functioning pretty well. Dad she has her lunch daily with him since last one week and today she let him hug her, right in front of me. " It was just a goodbye hug nothing else and I have my breakfast and dinner with you so it's just lunch.... it's not a big deal brother.

Emma I don't talk to Sarah because you don't like her then you don't get to talk to Pete as I don't like him. Seems like Ethan won, because I found my princess struggling to answer him back.

Okay enough both of you.... I get to see you just for an hour or two and please don't let it go fighting. You guys didn't even ask how was my day. I tried to sound a bit sad and guess what it worked. We are sorry....Gosh... how I wish I just could have them in my arms again, I miss their hugs. I have a good news ...wanna know? I saw them looking at me curiously and nodding their head. I smiled at them and said I am coming home tomorrow. Both of them seems to be happy, but I felt there was something odd, because for a second I saw worry and sadness on their face which disappeared in a flash of second. But I am their father and nothing misses my eyes, I think may be it's because they are going to miss Thanya.