Chapter 5

It's a double update so please don't miss the next chapter.

( Bold : Mew  Italics : Gulf)

Mew hugged his children tightly for sometime and then placed light kisses all over their faces and hugged them again while Gulf silently witnessed the scene. "Dad let go you are suffocating us". Said Ethan. "Oops sorry cupcake." I am sorry dad said Emma."Shhh... let's talk about this later not here princess.
I am sorry Mr Kanawut, I should have thanked you first. It's alright Mr Suppasit, I understand and please call me Gulf ."Gulf you don't need to call me Mr Suppasit too. Phi can I just buy them icecream before you leave. Gulf I know you cannot reveal yourself in public, if you want to do something for princess and Ethan then please come home today. It's their b'day today and we have kept a small b'day party and don't worry it would be just my family and their mother's family. If you could come the twins would be really happy, from what I heard in the morning they really like you.
Ohh!! is it their b'day today. Happy b'day Emma, Happy B'day Ethan.
I think we should leave, see you in the evening I will line you the address. The twins thanked Gulf and said their goodbyes while Gulf went back to his friends.

"Oye Gulf what took you so long I was about to call you, here have your pizza, sorry Boat was so hungry so we already had ours" said Mild. Gulf just shook his head and started eating. While eating he expained about his unexpected meeting with the twins and their father. "Isn't he your new boss Boat" Mild asked."Yes from what I heard Boss, Actor Tong Thanayut, his twin sister Jane and Boss's now secretary Phi Pufai were best friends. Boss and Miss Jane where dating and they had the twins at really young age, but Miss Jane died soon after delivery, since then Boss had been raising the children alone" said Boat. "No wonder I felt he is too young to be their father" Gulf replied.

Mean while the drive back home was silent in Mew's car. Neither the father or the twins spoke. After some time Emma started speaking " Dad we are sorry, we promise we will never do something like this again". " Dad please forgive us don't be angry."Ethan said. "Dad is not angry Ethan, it's just that I was worried please don't do things like this again. I hope you know how much you both mean to me. And this is not how I brought you up. Even if you really like Gulf and wanted to see him you saw how he was covering himself and by that he meant he didn't want to be recognized. Even celebreties deserves privacy kids. I don't mean that you both are wrong in liking him or wanting to meet him, but we should try to understand others too. Let's drop this matter here. Now tell me how was your meeting with Phi Gulf." Listening to his twin's story Mew understood why his children like Gulf.

At Mew's place all things were set for the b'day party. It was more like a family get togther, the only outsider would be Gulf. Tong along with his family including his parents have already arrived. Mew told everyone about what happened in the mall and how he have invited Gulf to the party.
"Mew as you already know Gulf what do you think about working with him. As you are new to the beauty industry I think having Gulf as a brand ambassador will really do you good. He really has a wide fan base" said Tong."I think Tong has a point Mew, we really need a popular figure for the promotion of our new product. Even though we are well established in other fields we cannot deny that we are new to this and it's high time that we replace someone young with this old man" Pufai suggested. But I am your old men sweet heart Tong teased his wife back. If you both think it will do us good then we will discuss about this with Gulf later. While they were talking the door bell rang "It might be Gulf let me see" and Mew went to open the door.

(Gulf POV)

Why am I being excited? It's just a birthday party. I really don't know why I am looking forward to meet them again. I have met so many kids but why do I feel something special about Emma and Ethan? Is it because I came to know about their mother? But I felt it from the moment I met them, then what else it could be?
Gulf's head was going wild with all those thoughts while getting ready for the party. By the time he reached Mew's house it was already 7:30, he was not a late person but today he don't know why he took a lot of time to make himself look presentable. Why do I feel like I am trying to impress someone Gulf thought. He rang the door bell and waited for the door to open.