Chapter 24

Bold: Mew Italics: Gulf

It was just another usual morning, Gulf stood in front of the mirror combing his hair back, he caught the sight of Mew's reflection who just exited the bathroom after his morning bath. For a moment he stopped what he was doing and continued staring at Mew through the mirror.

" Like what you see love. Don't you think that you should be used to this by now, you have seen all of me baby." Teasing Gulf, especially in mornings like these was a kind of an entertainment for him. Oops sorry to say I can never get used to this in this life time and I am not liking what I am seeing right now. No I don't buy that, you are just shy to admit the truth.

Don't you think you are being over confident Mr Suppasit. How many times I have said you not to drop wet towel on the bed and look at your hair all wet, don't you know you have sinusitis, later on at night don't complain about headache I am not giving you a massage. I really don't know what to do with you phi. Now come and sit here,will you?

Mew being the obedient one without any further objection sat on the bed. Gulf took a dry towel and began drying his hair while the former held onto his waist.What is the use of this good looks that God blessed me with, when my love doesn't find me attractive enough, when I thought he would be drooling over me, here he is nagging me for a wet towel and hair. Mew made sure to give extra effects to his words with his pouty lips and puppy eyes.

Gulf really wanted to laugh at Mew's antics, moments like these make him confuse whether he is engaged to a thirty or thirteen year old man. Phi Mew....if I had never felt you are attractive then I wouldn't be here in the first place drying your hair which you were too lazy to do. So Mr Suppasit pay attention when I am speaking, you are not the only good looking man I have seen so far in my life...but you are the only man whom I never wanted to stop looking at.

Mew flipped Gulf making him lie on his back on the bed while he hovered over the latter. Oh.. Mr Kanawut I never thought I would hear cheesy lines from you. Not bad... I am impressed. I can't help may be it's just I got so much influenced by you, anyways glad u like it.

But you love me just how the way I am right? I wasn't lazy, I just wanted you to do it for me. It feels good to be taken care of at times, especially by you my love. Mew pinched Gulf's nose as he said that.

Gulf's heart skipped a beat at Mew's words. It made him realise how lonely Mew was in the past years, no doubt he loved his kids, still he is not some God, he is a just a normal human being. Mew might not have expressed himself to others but looking at Mew now and the one whom he met eight months back, Gulf could see how much the young father wanted a shoulder to lean on, for someone to warm his heart.

Do you need to even ask that, of course I love you and taking care of you, after all you are my man. If I don't who else will and I can never let anyone else to do that. Now get up we need to get the breakfast ready soon, I cannot be late for the shoot. No.... Look at me I am drained, I need to recharge myself. Phi Mew, the pain I feel down there, really reminds me of how you have recharged yourself fully the previous night, that's more than enough to last you for a week. A week??..Mew's eye widened. That's impossible, you can't do that baby. At least give me a kiss.

Gulf wound his hands and stared into Mew's eyes. It was a lie that he said before, he can never resist Mew and his charms.The thought that this handsome hunk was his and only his made him extremely proud. Mew's feeling were not different either, with Gulf beside him he felt he had found the most valuable treasure. One thing Mew was so proud of himself was he could see through people, that's the only reason why none of those blind dates worked. Getting himself a wife wasn't a big deal, but what he wanted was someone to love his kids just like he did. Never in his dreams Mew thought that a man especially someone this young would complete his family. Both Mew and Gulf were lost in their thoughts, Gulf was the first one to be back.