2. Your First Date

The Joker:
It's very simple, but extremely romantic. He finds one of the highest points in Gotham City and takes you up there, with a blindfold on. Not the safest idea but ay it's still cute.  He already had some of his men set out food and drinks so they were already up there and you just watch the sunset together and just talked.  You realize that there is more to the clown prince of crime then what he displays to the public, deep down he is hurting and he turns that hurt into violence. When the sun sets you point out some constellations in the stars and explain some. It's really perfect.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
This boy really said ✨magical✨ and took you to a haunted house. well when I say "took" you both found a hidden entrance. Things popping out from no where scared you, things came out of the floor, costumed actors emerged from doors that looked locked and much more. With every scream he comforted you, he didn't seem scared at all, actually he laughed most of the time as you hid in terror. You can steal for the mob, but you draw the line at jumpscares. When you finish the haunted house tour he buys you a lemonade from the drink stand nearby and you guys talks for a little bit,  he offered to take you on the tour of the asylum, but after the frights you just had, you politely declined. (A/N: after writing this I realize this is like my dream date >.<)

Roman Sionis:
Technically you already had your first date at his club, but he said "that doesn't count!" So homeboy rented out an amusement park just far of the Gotham City limits for the day. All day was just like a dream, but Roman wasn't much of a thrill seeker so you rode the teacups together, and also the bumper cars. You joke all day and poked fun of his fear of rollercoasters and heights in general. "I'm not the gambling kind of women, but I am, if you win I will stop teasing you, and if I win you will ride any rollercoaster of my choice with me!" You mocked him and he rolled his eyes, it was quick round of rock, paper, scissors, he lost. You felt bad, and didn't want to make him uncomfortable so you choose to ride the little kids rollercoaster in the children's section of the park. Before you left you had some ice cream together and enjoyed each other's company

Two Face:
You broke into a museum at night, he didn't like going out in the daylight because of his face, also because of his ✨criminal record✨ so this was a good compromise. He seemed very interested in everything and his curiosity made your amused. He knew a lot about wars and explained the revolutionary war section to you, you knew what the revolutionary war was obviously but he knew a lot of details about it. You rest your head on his shoulder at you looked through exhibits. You liked the dinosaur exhibit the best, and when you told him this he laughed softly. After looking at all the exhibits (and hiding from guards) he got you a hat from the gift shop, well he took a hat from the gift shop and then you two left, which wasn't an easy task.