56. You Two Have To Be Seperated For A While

(These will be a little long)

The Joker:
He was caught by Batman. He was planning to use a sound transmitter to produce powerful sound waves across Gotham City that would collapse buildings and cause every citizens ear drums to explode. While he was trying to steal the transmitter, he was caught. He's been in the asylum for about five months but recently got out during an escape. You stayed at his underground compound, it wasn't discovered by Batman. A lot of his men left after five months but you stayed loyal. He came back, he first noticed all of his men gone. You were on a mattress in a room with tons of knifes and blood, the bedroom you two share. You heard the door creak open and grabbed one of the many knives. You hear a laugh and your heart races, you see him. You can control yourself so you hug him tight, he isn't sure how to react, he's been locked up for a while. He pats your back and looks at you. "You stayed?" He says as he looks around, you nod, "Why would I leave? I love you!" He laughs and kisses you, his red and white makeup rubbing off on your lips.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
Getting himself in hot water with literally everyone seems to be his specialty. Most of the time it's an easy fix, but this time was different. You don't really know what he did, but something to do with a crime boss, Batman, and the police, what a combination. Long story short they were all looking for him at once, luckily he has a few men to at least have a chance at winning against the three. "Listen, I need to go away for a little. There are some problems, and I don't want to get you involved, you have to stay here." saying this out of the blue was obviously confusing, so he had to explain a little more. "I can help. I've fought before, I know how to handle some police, I steal for crime bosses, I know their tactics-"
You try to say but are interrupted,
"No. Not this time. This is to much of a risk." You sigh. You thought it would only be two at the most, but It was seven. After seven you went to find him, using leads from the news. And you did. He didn't have one specific location, you found him and his men by an abandoned toy factory. "I don't mean to interrupt but it has been a while, maybe you do need my help." He turns around, not very happy. "I told you not to find me. This is to dangerous." You scoff, you don't know what to say. "Go home." He says and walks closer to you. "No. The only way your getting rid of me is to kill me." You stand your ground, he glares at you for a second then quickly kisses you. "I'll arrange that later. For now, I need your help."

Roman Sionis:
He seems like a very public person, and he is. But somethings are better left out of the public eye, of course you know though. One day you just see him packing some clothes, a bit frantically. "Where are you going?" he looks up at you, and obviously fakes a smile, he stops and faces you. "Oh, yeah. On a vacation, sort of. You wouldn't like it so I didn't think of inviting you." You look at him, he kisses your forehead and then turn back to his bags. You raise an eyebrow. "Well then, where is your vacation spot." he pauses after you say this, he doesn't like lying to you. He turns back around and places both of his hands on your shoulders. "Listen Y/N/N, I have some things to take care of, I can't tell you where I don't want you to follow me it's dangerous." You look at him nervously. "By yourself?" "No, Zsasz is coming with me." You sigh, you know he'll keep him safe. He doesn't say more on the matter, it's obviously upsetting. Four months later he returns, he is immediately greeted by you. You hug him tight, he laughs. "What a warm welcome." He teases, you smiling and giggle happily. "It's been four months, what did you expect." "Well if I'm being honest, I thought you would just leave." You kiss him after hearing this. "Of course not, I love you to much." He never told you what happened, by you noticed a few new scars on Zsasz's face, it couldn't of been good.

Two Face:
He tries his best to make sure he spends time when you, but something changed. He would leave for almost 24 hours at a time and come back disheveled and a little upset. After a month of this, one day he just hugs your really tight and whispers, "Something's going to happen Y/N/N, I need to get you out of here tonight." You were obviously confused, "What's going to happen?!" "Something I don't want you being apart of." and with that he had one of his men rent a hotel room. You didn't know you would be at that hotel for two months, you consistently watched the news. The news covered a criminal war, in which major criminals were fighting for ground. Your heart sunk, you knew he was involved. One night when you are sleeping, Two Face went in your hotel room through and open window. He slowly crawled into your bed and put his arm around you, you woke up and screamed, he covered your mouth. "It's just me Y/N/N." His voice made your heart race, you rolled over and faced him, he had blood stains on his face. "Two Face! You're back! I missed you!" You hugged him tight, he smiles and rubs your cheek. "I'm sorry I had to leave you here. Everything's better now,"