24. How They Proposed

(These will get a bit long)

The Joker:
He has been planing a few risky operations, a robbery and a murder of an up and coming Gotham politician. You have been worried sick ever since he left to perform these, you watch the news everyday because they would obviously say if The Joker was killed or put behind bars. After a week of not hearing from him, you are on edge you are so scared. The news did cover the robbery and murder but didn't report on him being caught. At around 3 am he knocks on the door and every time you hear a knock you get hopeful, you open the door and he's standing there. You hug him really tight, you cry a little but because of how happy you are to see him. "I'm sorry I made you nervous doll...." He laughs a little then kisses you. After the kiss he stares at you for a moment you stare at him filled with excitement to be seeing him. Then he gets down on one knee and pulls a ring out of his pocket, you gasp. No way!
"I would be a clown if I didn't ask you this....will you marry me?!" He laughs a little and you can tell how nervous he is you nod speechless and he stand up and kisses you.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He hasn't been very busy, so you to have been together a lot, eventually cabin fever is bound to kick in. He's been planning to ask you for a long time, but he never really has the moment, but he keeps the ring on him just in case. After about a week together at home doing almost nothing you get into a little bit of in argument. He's talks down to you sometimes, he always assumes he's the smartest in the room and you bring it up. One thing leads to another and now it's a fight. "You don't really love me...." you say gritting your teeth, he rolls his eyes. "What makes you say that, is it the fact that you know you drive me crazy!" You look at him and glare, "you're already crazy." You go into your room and lock the door. After about five minutes he realizes that what he said was mean. You hear a knock but don't answer. "Please, I need to tell you something." you sigh and unlock the door, your eyes are red you were holding back crying. You quickly go back to the bed and he sits next to you, he tells you he didn't mean anything by it,  he stares at you when he says this, you know he isn't lying. After about a minute of silence you sit up and he kisses you. When you pull away he has a ring box out. "I really love you...I don't want you to ever feel like I don't. Please marry me." You heart stops, you never thought he would do this. You smile as tears of happiness form in your eyes and you say yes and hug him.
(I can't tell if this is romantic or not ('⊙ω⊙'))

Roman Sionis:
He takes you to his club which is a normal. Everything is fun. But he is being way to quiet, you know him and he is usually pretty loud. He looks like he is waiting for something, so you ask him if everything's ok. "Huh, oh yeah! I'm fine...perfect actually" you laughs slightly. "Are you sure?" His respond didn't see very "fine" but maybe it's just a bad day. "Yep." you get him a drink to calm him down then after the singer stops singing he goes up on the stage, it's not uncommon but you watch. Everyone stops talking and focuses on him. He takes a deep breath and looks at you. "Y/N/N I really love you....a lot. And um want to marry me!?" He sounds so nervous, but now you were to people were clapping and you nod and shyly go up on the stage and kiss him. The whole public proposal made you nervous but he wants everyone to know he loves you.

Two Face:
You two are cuddling together, you two both have nothing to do, and so you two wanted just to enjoy each other for a day. He has you wrapped up tight and you laugh softly at how clingy he is. "You're affectionate today." You say teasing him. "Oh really, well I can be more affectionate if you want!" He doesn't give you a chance to answer and he pulls you on top of him, you giggle and he laughs as he plays with your hair and tells you how pretty you are, you rub the burnt side of his face really gently and smile down at him. "You're so handsome." You whisper to him softly he laughs slightly and he shakes his head, "You don't have to lie sweetheart..." you kiss him, "I'm not lying!" You smile at him and look him in the eye so he believes you. You two cuddle for a bit longer and after that he rubs your cheek, "I know this isn't that "formal" but....will you marry me?" You smile at him, you are so happy he's asking. You tell him yes and he kisses you.