3. Your First Kiss

The Joker:
Your first kiss happened on the first date, you were explaining some of the constellations, he wasn't really focused on what you were saying, he was focused on your face. "Anyways that one right there, is called Urs-" He just kissed you, he held up your chin and when he pulled away he wiped some of his makeup off your face and laughed like a little maniac.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
It was during a small argument. About a day after your first date you went back to hide where the hallucinogen operation was occurring (he told you everything), you had no where else to hide from the police (since your escaped their custody) and he let you stay there. There was a separate room connected to the main room where you stayed, he went in and took off his scarecrow mask you were on your phone texting someone he snatched it and looked at it. "You do know they can trace you when you use this." You knew that and you told him that you stole it, because you did, you pick pocketed it from someone and so you used it to text a friend but he started to read your text. One thing lead to another and there was an argument about who you should and shouldn't be texting but he couldn't stay mad at you for long, the next time you went to speak he kissed you quiet.

Roman Sionis:
He kissed you on the "second date". It was after the teacup ride, he held your hand and you guys walked to the next ride, the benches! He wanted a small break, "You spinned the wheel to hard" when he said that you thought about it, yeah, you did. He sat down next to you on a green steel bench and you rest your head on his shoulder. He rest his hand on your thigh and you kind of just relaxed for a while, after a while  he tapped you to make sure you were still awake, you were just reeeaaalllyyyy relaxed. You look up at him and he holds your right cheek with his right hand and gives you one of the softest kisses you've ever had, it felt like a pillow.

Two Face:
There were mixed signals, sometimes it felt like a relationship and sometimes it felt like a friendship, in his mind you and him weren't really dating, well he wanted to, but he was to nervous to ask for a confirmation. In your mind, you two were dating. Well let's just say it took a while for the first kiss. He didn't want to freak you out because of well...his face, but you wanted him to know you weren't disgusted by him like he thinks you are. It happened on a normal day, you helped him clean his wounds, because an infection could be fatal, and he thanked you, but this time his eyes stared at you for longer and you stared back and you held the side of his face that wasn't burnt and kissed him. You aimed more towards the un-burnt side of his face, you didn't know if it would be uncomfortable or even painful. He looked shocked but as you moved away he smiled, "You like me like that?" That of course made you giggle, and you say of course and you tell him that you aren't disgusted by him, and you since you meant, you always liked him.