21. What If You Woke Up At 3am

The Joker:
You wake up early a loooot! Usually when you do, he wakes up too and then basically you two are up for the rest of the night. He laughs and tells jokes and you do to, and when you two finally fall sleep, you both are cuddled up really close!

Dr Jonathan Crane:
You are a heavy sleeper, but sometimes you wake up from a nightmare. When you wake up from a nightmare you usually take a few deep breathes and get some water. When you come back, he is sitting up waiting for you. You smile and he lets you talk to him about it and after a little you feel safe enough to go back sleep.

Roman Sionis:
Waking up at 3:00 is all to common. He usually stays up till four, but he gets in bed at 2:30 then he does something till 4:00 so sometimes he wakes you by accident. "What are you doing this late..." you says with a yawn, he usually is reading or doing a word search...till four fucking am. When he does wake you, he cuddles you back to sleep which doesn't take to long.

Two Face:
Sometimes you wake up for a little bit just to get into a more comfortable position, when you do, he pulls you really close to him while he is half asleep, you try to loosen up his grip but he doesn't budge, so you try to find a comfortable position while wrapped up in his arms, if you move to much he whispers a small, "I love you..."