27. How And When He Has To Protect You

The Joker:
He takes you with him to a bank robbery. He needs your help with a safe, and you are pretty good at breaking locks. So he takes you. Everything is going as plan, you pop the lock and when he enters the safe, that's your cue to escape, you go towards the back and there is a cop, you freeze and go to take out your gun, he fired a few warning shots and he tells you to put your hands up. You slowly do it then here a laugh approach, then the cop goes down, he got shot. "Shit, you almost died!" You take a deep breath and he tells you to stay close to him just incase something happens again. The robbery is a success.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
You steal for the mob, so you do get into dangerous situations a lot, but you can usually get yourself out of them because when you are in a situation, you're the only one around to help yourself out. Well this time was different. He takes you for a walk late at night, you and him are both wanted criminals so doing stuff in the day light is a big no. You two are walking down an alleyway just talking about things, then a man approaches you two and pulls out a gun, you reach for yours but Jonathan stops you. "What is this about? Her or me?" The man is shaking a little and he's looks familiar,  he works as a counter for an old rival and you stool his forms. Jonathan talks to the guy for a little but he doesn't back down, so a quick blast of hallucinogens knocked the man right out.

Roman Sionis:
Since you go down to his club often, you are bound to meet some sketchy characters. You don't get drunk often but you did once and Roman wasn't around you and so a guy approaches you and he notices you are visibly drunk, so he taps your arm and said follow me. You being in a drunk state forget that you even have a boyfriend, you went, he leads you outside to an alley, this caught Roman's attention so he followed behind, you guy started to touch your face and you let him, you didn't know what else to do, then you see him collapse, Roman is behind him with a metal pipe he sighs and looks at you. He isn't mad because he knows you're drunk and you didn't really know any better, but he brings you somewhere where you can take a nap.

Two Face:
He is extremely protective over you, he always tells you that he is protective because you're the only thing he has, and so you aren't to upset about it. But you go to the store because you are out of food, and you are walking back home because it's not to far. Then a man in a ski mask pushes you against a wall and points a gun at your head and he demands you give him your wallet. You take a few deep breaths and dig for it, he says you aren't going fast enough and he gets the gun ready, but he doesn't fire it quick enough, Harvey shot him first. You shake like a little leaf and he hugs you to make sure you are ok and he gives you a soft kiss, he seems more nervous then you, he tells you he doesn't what he would do if he lost you, and from now on, you just pay someone to shop for you.