42. You're Going Through A Rough Patch (Part 2)

The Joker:
You know deep down you have to talk to
him. You approach him, he looks at you. "Please J, we need to talk." You tell him the things you noticed, you tell him how mean he's been to you. He doesn't talk at first but after he takes a look into your eyes, he can't help it. He tells you that he's just been really stressed out, he has been trying to plan something big, but he can't figure something out. He shows you his plans and you help him out a little bit. After this talk, he starts to slowly become himself again. That fun clown is back, and you've missed him!

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He doesn't trust anyone, he barley trust you, so you know asking him outright, "what's wrong" would have zero effect. You would love to fix your relationship, but you really want to make sure he's okay, that matters to you more then anything. Like mentioned, every night when you were sure he was asleep, you would leave the bedroom you two used to share and check on him. You go to do the same thing you normally do, but this time, he grabs your hand. You jump and look down at him, he looks up at you.
"Why do you care so much about me? I've been horrible towards you, but you still check on me every night." You look down at him and tell him. He's your everything, he always will be. He was awake each time you went to check on him. He tells you why he's been distant, he makes sure you know he isn't cheating and that he loves you, he's just hurting on the inside, he didn't want to put his guard down around you, so he just avoided you. He was afraid that you would think he's weak. After this, you make sure he can tell you anything, you always make sure he's okay every night before you two go to bed. (Oops this got sort of long)

(Skip this if you're homophobic, don't come at me because you disagree with how I took this, because I know how toxic this fandom can get.
Roman Sionis:
He's been so quiet and shy, he would always be in his head, and if you know anything about Roman, you know that is not normal. After biting your lip for way to long, you simply ask him what's wrong. He stares at you, he looks so vulnerable, you place a hand on his cheek, you want him to feel comfortable around you. "I've been hiding something from you for way to long Y/N. From everyone actually." You look at him lovingly, after a minute of silence, he takes a deep breath. "I think I like both. Like boys and girls." After he says this he assures you that he still loves you, but that in the past he has had feelings for men. You hug him tightly and tell him how that doesn't change how you look at him, and how you still love him regardless of his preferences. He tells you how much he loves you, and after that he's back to the same old Roman you used to know.

Two Face:
You try to talk to him, and he snaps again, but this time he says what's bothering him. "You cheating bitch!" He yells, of course you look at him like he's crazy. "What the hell do you mean!?" He tells you how he had one of his men spy on you, he says how they saw you with another man and a woman. "Thos are my friends! They're dating each other." He doesn't believe you at first, but you start to tear up. "I want the old Two Face back." He looks at you, he's features soften and he hugs you and tells you how sorry he is. He says he's just so afraid of losing you, he's so afraid that you don't like him that he couldn't help himself. You love him to much not to forgive him. Now he's back to being the same clingy person he was before!