46. How He Reacts When You Say Something Bad About Yourself

The Joker:
You sometimes make comments about yourself when you notice him with some of his female workers, you always say something along the lines of "I really don't compare..." you say it to yourself but he manages to hear you.  When he does he immediately speaks to you privately and hugs you. "Don't say those things! You're the only princess for me!"

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He absolutely hates it when you say anything bad about yourself. When you get changed and you look at yourself you sometimes mumble under your breath. When he notices he immediately swoops in and comforts you "I'm not sure why you're saying those things, you're perfect." You have trouble believing him, but he always looks into your eyes like you're his entire world when he says this.

Roman Sionis:
It's very hard to say bad things about yourself when he always tells you how beautiful you are. Sometimes you point out little things about yourself like blemishes and each time you bring something like that up he kisses the spots where they are. "Y/N/N, when will you understand that you are the most perfect girl in the world." This comment is followed by a tight hug or kiss.

Two Face:
To him, you are a goddess, but in your own eyes you always feel unattractive. You often make comments about your body which makes him very confused. "Why would you say that angel?" you just shrug so he pulls you close and holds you there. "You are the most prettiest girl I have ever seen, never say those things again." He sounds a bit upset, he just really loves you.