12. What They Give You For Valentines Day

The Joker:
He covers your eyes with his hands and laughs a little as he guides you to a room. When he uncovers your eyes you see candles and rose pedals, the rose pedals form a heart and also form a smile. Candles are the only light in the room, and he hugs you from behind and guides you to a candlelit table, which has chocolate covered strawberries, more rose pedals, and a box of playing cards. He hands you the box and you open it, on top of a joker playing card is a ruby necklace, on a silver chain. You kiss him and hug him, the necklace is gorgeous, but spending your Valentine's Day with him is the best present of all.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He leads you outside, on the roof and shows you a white blanket held up by poles and a projector, there are lanterns by the screen and some popcorn and a heart shaped box of chocolate. Your heart flutters looking at all the effort, he shows you to a blanket set up by the projector, and he sits down and you do to. He puts on Y/F/M which is your absolute favorite movie! Once the movie starts he cuddles you under the moonlight, it's very comfortable actually and you both fall asleep together before the movie even ends (anyone wanna gimme something like this 👉👈)

Roman Sionis:
He brings you down to his club, but no one is there. They're candles and flower arrangements everywhere, there are drinks on the bar tables, tons of chocolate, and a whole booth with just gifts. He really did go all out. You two spend your whole night together reflecting on your relationship and eating a lot of chocolate and drinking a ton of drinks

Two Face:
He brought you to a small beach, it's not in Gotham City buts is fairly close by. It's night and technically you aren't supposed to be there. Rose petals form hearts in the sand and a blanket topped with many different foods and some wine soon comes into few. You both sit down and talk, he gives you a bracelet, one side is gold and the other silver, it's split perfectly down the middle. He feeds you playfully and at the end of the night you rest your head on his knee and go to bed, so he carries you back home.