7. Why And How You Break Up :(

The Joker:
He doesn't realize you have feelings to. He says stuff, I guess trying to make a joke but it just come off mean and every time you tell him he just laughs. You try to tell him for the last time that his jokes that make fun of you aren't  funny, but he shrugs you off and you say, "Lets take a break." He doesn't seem to care and look back at you and just says, "bye." He wouldn't ever show it, but he was worried to live life without you.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He is always busy, and you understand that, but even when you two have time together he always seems distracted. You ask him why one day and he says something along the lines of, "I don't have time for you right now." You know he probably didn't mean it to come out rude, but it did, and that became his go to response when you asked him something and he was "to busy" to answer. One day you ask him a question and he says, "I don't have time for you right now." And you respond with a nod, "Good, I don't have time for you either." You leave him, and he just looks at you shocked. He didn't realize it hurt you that much.

Roman Sionis:
You knew since you started dating that he gets mad sometimes, he usually just yells no big deal. One day, he gets really mad, really really mad and he hits you. You always told yourself if he ever hit you, you would leave. It made no sense, he always said he would protect you, but he can't protect you from himself. You look down after he hits you and you just say, "You were supposed to protect me from anything, you told me that, but you can't protect me from yourself." and you leave. He stops yelling, and he stands there mad at himself for not being able to control his anger, and mad at himself for losing you. He knows he is wrong.

Two Face:
It was more a friendship, he didn't like to have any kind of contact that you would have with your partner, he didn't like hugs, kisses, or cuddles. You knew why, it was obvious, his new bad guy ways gave him a new found confidence, but he was still embarrassed by himself, he was afraid you would freak out even though you haven't, you kissed him before and everything was fine. You talk to him, and he talks to you, and you both conclude that he isn't ready for a relationship right now, you don't leave him, you still help him with his crimes but the spark you felt with him is gone.