57. His Thoughts When He First Saw You

(If you haven't read or forgot how you two first meet, refer back to preference 1 💚)

The Joker:
When he saw you around his holding cell, he knew you looked easily manipulatable. It's only when he started to talk to you is when he thought about your beauty. He fell in love with your lips, kind of weird but he wanted to see them smile, so he told you jokes as he slowly convinced you to help him so he could get what he wanted.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He's stubborn, he thinks nobody can match him in anything especially when it comes to intelligence. He doesn't show it but sometimes he doesn't have to. But when he saw you during your first evaluation, he knew that you are smart. Being a thief, you have to be. It's only after your evaluation was almost over is when he thought about your personality, fiery but sweet and he also thought about how cute you are, especially when it came to your expression filled eyes and cocky smile.

Roman Sionis:
You visited his club before you really started dating, and he formed his own opinions about you. He is very social, so he approach you and your friends. He asked how you all were doing and you smile and respond, "Great, you have a great club!" Hearing your voice made him melt. He thought that you were just the cutest thing, from your beautiful eyes to your affectionate smile, he knew he loved you even then.

Two Face:
He was hunting you, he knew before even laying eyes on you that he hated you. It's when he saw you actually get emotional and apologize is when he started to feel a hint of guilt. He flipped his coin and let you live, before he left he thought about your voice. It was soft and comforting to him, he thought about how he wanted to hear it everyday.