54. How Do They Celebrate Christmas

(Yeah I know it's not even close to December but I only have holiday ideas. If you don't celebrate and do celebrate a holiday like Hanukkah of course you can skip this, I won't be able to write for those holiday's though because I don't want to butcher any traditions while writing because I don't celebrate.)

The Joker:
Tis the season to commit crime! Joker really fancies committing a big on Christmas Eve. You are his brains, you help him plan but you don't do much when it comes to committing the act. If he is successful he thanks you with a bottle of seasonal champagne by the fire.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
It's not really a holiday you two celebrate, he does take you to see some of the lights late at night though which is nice. Christmas is way to cheery for the both of you, so the holiday is pretty meaningless but since it's usually freezing you two cuddle a lot. (Kind of like the JacksFilms Christmas Kermit Parody 💀)

Roman Sionis:
He's a man that goes big on everything, and Christmas is not an exception! He has people decorate his club and he host a special Christmas Eve party, but ever since he started dating you he's left the party early to spend the night with you by the fire telling stories and in the morning he always gives you a really big, extravagant gift.

Two Face:
Surprisingly, he enjoys a lot of the common Christmas activities. Drinking hot chocolate to end your Christmas Eve, mistletoe in the hallway, and story sharing. Well he only gotten to like them because you introduced them to him, he also loves spoiling you on Christmas Day with gifts!