50. The Cutest Thing They Do

The Joker:
You adore his laugh. He laughs a lot but you love when it's awkward and a bit nervous. His nervous laughter always occurs when you kiss and cuddle him, he's a criminal mastermind but those moments make him melt, although he won't admit it his cute laughter gives it away.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
He's always trying to come up with new toxins and hallucinogens so he'a busy, but he loves to let you watch. It's adorable, he always looks so interested in his work and you love to share that moment with him. When he's in the planning stages he pulls you in his lap when he writes down notes, you live for those cute moments!

Roman Sionis:
He gets stressed out a lot, so your job is to comfort him. After a while he opens up to you as you try to make him calm down and he holds you close as he does. It's really adorable, it also makes you feel good because he tells you things and he gets things off his chest.

Two Face:
He's double sided around everyone but you, he would never try to purposely harm you, he's always Harvey around you so you feel like you could compliment him. You love complimenting him and seeing his reaction. But good luck trying to see because he hugs you so you don't see his reaction. It's so cute!