ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Author's note: Next chapter will be up next weekend! Enjoy :)

(Y/h/c) = Your hair colour

(Y/s/c) = Your skin colour

(Y/e/c) = Your eye colour

"ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ, ᴀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ. 

ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇꜱᴇʟꜰ. 

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ." 

ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

The apprentice Holy Knight watches me apprehensively, but also curiously. And I can't help but do the same. Jericho is her name. Someone who's training to be a Holy Knight and who Ban saved during the battle against Demon Hendrikson. Annoyingly, I've also found out she's fallen for the Sin. This is why she has tagged along, and so far Ban has made no attempt to get rid of her.

Aggravatingly, jealousy swirls at the pit of my stomach. I shove this feeling away and deepen the glare I have fixed on this Human girl.

"I think you should wait outside," she says out of the blue.

I fix a bored expression on my face. "What makes you say that, Human?"

Jericho recoils at my bluntness. "Your body, eyes, everything is just screaming...non-Human right now. People are going to start questioning and then we're gonna have a problem."

Huffing, I then say, "You already made me leave Aldro behind."

Jericho had bluntly pointed out Aldro would attract attention due to his unnatural body, so before we entered the town, I decided it was best he stayed around the area but out of sight. He obeyed but before he left, I noticed a flash of hurt in his eyes which is still making me feel horrible.

"For good reason," Jericho emphasises impatiently. "Look, I don't care what species you belong to but right now, can you not tone it down a bit with your aura or whatever?"

I would have broken the table in two if it weren't for Ban who is currently adorably knocked out with the amount of beer he's drunk tonight.

"Go shove your face in a Hellhound's mouth," I growl dangerously to which Jericho simply scowls and turns her gaze to Ban.

Huffing noisily, I glance over to the glass in my hand and stare at my reflection. Right now my (y/h/c) hair is done up in a messy bun, revealing my slightly flushed (y/s/c) face. Ever since the age of 40 years, I have been able to change the colour of my eyes and this always amused my brothers, especially whenever I used it to try and intimidate Chandler or Cusack. At the moment, I am not too fond of the colour I chose before we came to this realm. Perhaps I should change it.

Focusing on the colour (y/e/c), the tips of my fingers begin to tingle, my skin starts to burn, and—

Jericho's mouth drops open.

"What?" I snap.

She closes her mouth and then opens it again to say, "Can Sir Meliodas do that as well?"

"Do what?" I question tiredly.

The girl dips her head to the side. "You didn't even know you did it."

I squint at her. "Human, either say it or I'll just choose to ignore you."

She rolls her amber eyes. "Your eyes changed to the colour (y/e/c)."