ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Nothing from me except please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ꜱᴏᴜʟ." 

ᴊᴇꜱꜱᴇ ᴍᴄᴄᴀʀᴛɴᴇʏ

"Mother of Equity?" the Fox Sin of Greed squeaks out the grand title as we all widen our eyes in shock when we realise that we're inside a terrifying mouth filled with sharp, massive teeth. "And the younger sibling of Chaos? Is there anything else you wanna add, (Y/n/n)?"

"I'm sorry, alright?" I snap as everyone starts trying to fight their way out. "But I don't want to be known as that person anymore. I just want to be Queen (Y/n) of the Demon race and your wife!"

"Aww, I'm blushing here," Ban says loudly with a voice that tells me he's angry but also touched. "Hey Captain, I can't tell if anything we're doing is working. What a freaking pain in the ass!"

"Come on, hurry!" the Serpent Sin of Envy cries out with her eyes shut and continues to throw swift punches at the innards of the mouth while kneeling down. "We have to get out of here!"

"This is bad," the Grizzly Sin of Sloth says the rather obvious and then helplessly looks around even though there's absolutely nothing that could help us in this situation. "None of us have our Sacred Treasures and we're drained from our fight against the Demon King."

"Cath," I hear the new King of Chaos whisper into the endless mouth, his voice echoing everywhere around us. "I just have one question for you. What exactly am I to you?"

"Why, my tasty delicious meal that I've waited so long to enjoy, of course," the ancient being answers him with great delight. "Don't delay me any longer. Let me eat you!"

My entire body flinches when I feel familiar, daunting magic fill the air and we're all suddenly back in the real world, floating in the air before falling to the ground below.

"I got you," my lover says in a sing-song voice when he easily catches me in his warm arms and stares at me with his loving blood-red eyes. "Hey there, beautiful. Hmm, you alright?"

Before I can say anything, I hear the Priestess of Chaos speak, "When the Holy Sword has fulfilled its role as a key, it will become a true Holy Sword and return to its master's side."

"I'm so overjoyed," Cath says excitedly to Arthur while he quickly wags his tail. "You're amazing, Arthur! Oh, I can't stop drooling. Let me eat every last teeny morsel of your entire being!"

"I'm relieved to hear you say that," Arthur says quietly with closed eyes and his grip on his sword visibly tightens when he says this. "Because it means I can strike you down with no hesitation."

Just as Cath reaches the King, Arthur swipes his sword in Cath's direction and this immediately cuts the being in half, burning his body and creating a tremendous explosion in the process.

"Everyone, are you all OK?" Arthur asks weakly and looks over his shoulder at us. "Did...you..."

"Arthur!" the Boar Sin of Gluttony cries out the name of the Human boy she's raised these past few years as she rushes towards him and catches him before he crashes to the ground.

"Merlin, I think it's best we bring Arthur to Liones," Elizabeth says urgently. "Quickly!"

"How kind you are," Merlin says with a strange voice as she cradles Arthur's head in her hands. "You're really too good to people, Sissy. But after all I've done, I can no longer associate myself with you, any of you. Or rather I can no longer involve you all in my selfish whims. Captain, everyone, thank you for everything until today."