ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Thank you so much for the 48,5k reads and 1,86k votes!

I really am so happy with how this story has turned out and I'm not joking around when I say that all of your comments made a huge difference; a lot of them really put a smile on my face and made my day!

Just so that you know, this epilogue will not be based on the Four Knights of the Apocalypse! But because of the final episode in Dragon's Judgement, I know that Meliodas and Elizabeth's son is called Tristan so I've obviously used that name.

Anyways, other than that, please enjoy the last chapter of Your Promise! ❤

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ." 

ᴅᴇᴍɪ ʟᴏᴠᴀᴛᴏ

8 years later

Elizabeth's POV

"None of the three are hurt and that's all that matters at the moment," I say with a relieved sigh as I gracefully rush down the large hallways of the Liones palace with several of my advisors following behind me, our footsteps echoing. "Now, tell me, where were the children last seen?"

"We were all with them in the main courtyards, Queen Elizabeth," one of my advisors answers with a slightly breathless voice as they all try to keep up with me. "But the second the youngest child of the Demon Queen used some sort of new powers, they all just disappeared out of sight."

Coming to a sharp halt, I repeat slowly, "Some sort of new powers? Elaborate on that."

"Queen Elizabeth, we've never seen anything like it before," a different advisor continues to explain with a slightly fascinated tone as we start to move again. "These were most definitely not the powers of the Fox Sin of Greed yet they were not entirely like the Demon Queen's either."

I immediately raise a hand for silence when I detect powerful magical powers flowing from one of the bedrooms. Signing at the advisors to stay quiet, I slowly approach the bedroom and open the door, the sounds of the wooden door creaking filling up the empty hallway behind me.

"Mama," I hear a soft whisper and I smile when I see my son, niece and nephew all huddled on the massive bed on the right side of the room, blankets engulfing all of them.

"Tristan," I whisper back and close the door behind me. "So this is where you three have been."

"I'm really sorry, Aunty Elizabeth," a new quiet voice chokes out and my heart breaks when my nephew pokes his head out from under all the blankets and I see tears streaming down his pale face. "I'm really sorry about destroying the courtyards and for hurting some of the maids."

"Destroying the courtyards," I say under my breath since this is something my advisors had failed to mention. "Now, those can easily be fixed. As for all the maids who were hurt, I was able to heal them. Since those have been taken care of, all I really care about now is whether any of you have been hurt or not. Hmm?"

"We're not hurt, Aunty Elizabeth," my niece pipes up, smiling brightly. "Only the maids got hurt."

My nephew immediately flinches at this statement and recoils, quickly seeking the warmth of the blankets around him. His twin sister and cousin turn to him and wince when they see this.

"You didn't mean to hurt them," the eldest child of the Demon Queen tells her twin. "You just—"

"Lost control of my powers?" comes the very sharp response. "I'm supposed to control them. The Demon race is depending on these powers to protect them, not to hurt them."