ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys, thank you so much for the views and votes! 

Now get some tissues cuz it's your moment to comfort the eldest Demon Prince during his darkest time. And to also accept a proposal from a certain someone 😉

Next chapter will be up next weekend! Enjoy :)

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ. 

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ." 

ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀʀᴀ

The Commandment of Selflessness is dead and the Commandment of Pacifism has been captured by the Sin of Gluttony, but unfortunately, Estarossa, Zeldris, and Melascula are still alive and their current locations are unknown. Two Commandments are dead, one is apprehended, and seven of them are still out there. One by one, one step at a time, I will make sure I will bring an end to all of them, especially Estarossa.

"Nice view you got here," I hear a voice I would willingly listen to for the rest of my long life.

"I suppose I do," I say, grinning, as Ban walks over to me and stands by my side, my shoulder brushing against his bare chest.

As we examine the Kingdom of Liones quietly, my mind lingers on my older brother's current condition and what this might mean for the other races, what this might mean for us.

"Worried about the Captain, huh," Ban remarks, knowing very well what is going on in my head. Damn bastard.

"Naturally," I say shakily and knead my aching arms.

"He's gonna need you now more than ever, (Y/n)."

"I know," I say and then slip my fingers into his hand. "And he'll need his best friend too. Don't ever forget that."

Ban pokes out his tongue playfully, clenching onto my hand, and I do the same.

"I—Well, we've never talked about this," he starts hesitantly as he rubs his thumb along my fingers. "I was wondering if you wanted to officially..."

When he doesn't finish his sentence, I do this for him. "If I wanted to officially become a member of the Boar Hat Tavern?" Using my other hand, I pump a fist into the air. "Hell yeah! That sounds awesome! D'you think my brother would allow me to wear one of the uniforms Elizabeth always wears? I mean she and Diane look quite cute in them. Do you think I would look cute in it?"

Ruby eyes squint at me before they start to twinkle, and the immortal laughs freely. "You dummy, I wasn't going to ask that!"

"No?" I pout and bring my raised hand back down. "Meanie."

He shakes his head and using that lightning speed of his, he enfolds me in his arms, tapping his forehead against mine.

"I was going to ask," he wavers, "if you wanted to be my...partner."

"Partner?" I scrunch up my nose as my hands play around with the silver buttons of his scarlet jacket. "So not a girlfriend, or a lover, or a—"

Ban presses his forehead harder against mine. "I'm serious (Y/n)."

Licking my lips, I then ask, "Would you make breakfast for me every day?"

He chuckles. "Yeah."

"Lunch?"