ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Author's note: Heyyy everyone, thank you so much for the reads and votes! It makes me really happy to know that there are some who are enjoying this story :)

As you can see, I have changed the cover of this story. I didn't know I could use Canva and then upload the cover so I initially designed the previous cover on another app called PicCollage. But now I have my own Canva account and am making multiple covers for other stories. 

I remember when I first started watching the Seven Deadly Sins, this episode just left me in tears and blubbering like an idiot. One thing that stopped me from crying while writing this was the 'correction' of Escanor's name. Instead of Escanor, it suggested Escaper 😂

So there are some additional notes from me at the end of this chapter about another story I'm working on, but for now, enjoy :)

"ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ. 

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. 

ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ꜰʟᴀᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ." 

ᴘᴇʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴇᴛʀʏ

Trying not to burst out in laughter, Jericho bites the insides of her cheeks hard whereas Aldro suddenly seems to be interested in the clear night sky. Those little—

I growl and point an accusing finger at my protector. "Don't act dumb with me now, Al! I know the two of you find this highly amusing!" With the game up, they turn to one another and start to laugh. "I'll kill you," I snap.

"Thought that was my job."

My eyelashes flicker as I turn around to see the Sin of Greed is wearing the same uniform as mine except he's wearing pants whereas I'm wearing a dress. Unbelievable.

"Now that is not fair!" I now aim my accusing finger at the damn bastard. "How is it that you get to wear pants?"

Ban grins. "You look good in uniform."

Blushing, I lash out, "I hope the Hellhounds find your rotting corpse!"

"Never gonna happen since I can't die."

"Um, Ms (Y/n)?" Escanor meekly pushes his glasses up his nose as he appears beside me. "I think you look quite nice. I have the cart ready, shall we?"

Grabbing my dress in bunches which I had to wear after destroying my outfit with the fight against Lady Elaine, I allow the Sin of Pride to help me get onto the cart. The rest join as well with Aldro floating at the back of the cart.

"Do you hate wearing dresses that much?" Jericho questions as we start to move.

I cross my arms and scowl darkly. "My father absolutely hates it when I wear dresses," I finally say. "He was not too pleased when he ended up with a daughter so back when I used to try and make him proud, I did everything a male would. Dressed like one, fought like one, talked like one. But none of it was enough. So I gave up, and it's a good thing I did."

Everyone becomes silent.

"Well, clearly your old man deserves a kick in the ass," Ban says simply.

Jericho nods in agreement. "Yeah, he's right."

Nose twitching, I shoot them an appreciative nod.