ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys, so in this particular chapter I decided to try and write this story from different perspectives since (Y/n)'s memories have been messed around with. I thought it would be a bit weird if I wrote it from her perspective since she would be absolutely clueless as to what is going on. Please comment about whether you like this or not since I could write future chapters like this.

Also, I've only watched the first half of the new season Dragon's Judgement since, for some reason, Netflix has only released twelve episodes. Hopefully, Netflix will release the rest of the episodes so I can continue planning the rest of the story but for now, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴅ."

ᴠɪᴄᴇᴛᴏɴᴇ

Elizabeth's POV

"Woah, easy there (Y/n/n)!" Sir Ban says he blocks her way to the newcomer, his huge body looming over (Y/n).

The newcomer with emerald eyes and youthful looks is the mother of Sir Aldro. It makes sense that Sir Aldro has been around for a very long time because of the curse placed on him 15,000 years ago, but how is his mother here? Alive and well after all this time. Unless she too has been cursed. 

And the way she spoke and looked at (Y/n) indicates that she has met Sir Meliodas's younger sister before. But when and how?

"Ban, get out of my way," (Y/n) says in a deadly voice and does not budge from her attack position.

"Shorty, it's just Ave," Sir Ban says, his face growing serious as he realises (Y/n) is not playing around.

"Well, well, well. Why does it seem like I'm the one left out," Sir Meliodas says as he strolls over to the commotion. He jumps in between the two immortals, behind Sir Ban and right in front of Sir Aldro's mother, Lady Ave.

"Hello, Dragon Sin of Wrath," she greets and then raises her head slightly.

"Aldy boy here just called you his mother but what I wanna know is how you're still alive," Sir Meliodas states as he crosses his arms and stares up at the other Demon, face expressionless.

"I have been cursed just like you, youngling," she answers and her green eyes dart to me and then back to Sir Meliodas. "It seems curses run in the family line."

Sir Meliodas wrinkles his nose. "Family line? What are you talking abo—" He suddenly lurches forward, one hand clutching his stomach and the other at his head.

"Sir Meliodas!" I cry out and run over to him, catching him before he falls to the ground.

"Captain!" the others cry out and crowd around the two of us but I give all of my attention to the Sin of Wrath who seems to be trembling in discomfort.

"Elizabeth," Meliodas chokes out and looks over to me with a pained face.

Meliodas's POV

I remember everything; the ancient scythe, the Royal family line, our memories being altered by the original Gowther who was ordered to by our old man. Damn, these important memories would have changed everything 3,000 years ago.