ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Just had two exams so during my winding down time, blasted some music and wrote this chapter for you guys :)

So for now, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ?" 

ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ʙᴀɴᴅɪᴛ

"If you tell me one more time to take it easy, I'll rip your head off," I threaten my husband as he hesitantly keeps his hands away from me, clearly torn between helping me and staying still.

"We're gathered here today for the marriage between the Fairy King Harlequin and the Queen of Giants, Diane," Dreyfus starts speaking loudly so the two of us quickly turn our attention to the two Sins who are about to get married. "Although they are from different clans, we pray that their love forged through their strong affection for one another will last forever. We also pray that this marriage will help to further strengthen the bonds of friendship between the Fairy clan and the Giant clan. Now for the Kiss of Oath."

"Huh, ki—kiss in front of all these people?" Diane stutters with her hands in front of her chest.

"What did you think was gonna happen?" I ask her with a cheeky grin and the Serpent Sin of Envy looks down at me, face flushed. "I mean, Ban and I kissed after we took our oaths as well."

Smiling widely, everyone starts cheering and clapping when the Grizzly Sin of Sloth leans closer and presses his lips against his lover's, eyes closed.

Once everyone finally settles down, we all head over to the tables full of food and drinks and I immediately grab a plate of some of the pie the Fox Sin of Greed had prepared for the wedding.

"Have your cravings worsened, (Y/n)?" a familiar voice calls out to me and I look over to see Griamore, Gilthunder and Howzer heading over to me.

"Not really," I answer the Holy Knight, grinning. "I'm just really hungry right now."

"I could've gotten you something earlier, shorty," a deep voice whines above my head and I look up to see my husband staring down at me with a pout. "Why didn't you tell me, (Y/n/n)?"

"Hush now, I gotta control myself sometimes," I tell him sternly, picking up my spoon and taking a huge bite from my slice of pie. "Ouu, this tastes so good! I love it!"

"At least her cravings for salads have toned down a bit," I hear the first Demon King note with a small sigh. "I could barely keep up with how many of those she wanted two months ago."

"Come now, Aldro," Jericho says cheerfully and throws her arms around her lover, smirking. "I helped you as well to get all of those salads for (Y/n)! Don't forget that!"

"How could I ever, my little flower?" Aldro says affectionately and ruffles her silver hair.

"I think I might throw up," Kilia says, gagging and her older brother laughs, pinching her cheek.

Before I can say anything else, the ground suddenly starts to shake and we all turn to the area where it's really bad and see smoke appearing near the massive mountains.

"What the hell was that?" I breathe and slowly place my plate down on the table beside me.

Placing my hands on my round stomach, I suck in a sharp breath in shock when several Giants and Fairies abruptly appear on the horizon except their eyes are shining red and their faces are completely blank, as if they're not really there.